Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
08-11-2004, 04:37 PM   #1

They get everywhere

I went into the kitchen to get the food for the animals. The kittens live in the conservatory and were having fun, I could see them playing and then jumping up onto the board.

I stood there watching them for a while and noticed that the black one was hanging from the door handle however the other one was trying to balance on the board and then it disappeared, I thought it had fallen back into the conservatory but oh no.......as I opened the door to the conservatory the little blighter had managed to fall between the board and the door, a gap of about 2 inches

At first I was really scared but it was okay and all I can say is it's a good job I was there when it happened otherwise I dread to think how long it would have taken the poor thing to climb back out

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-11-2004, 07:38 PM   #2

Re: They get everywhere

They're as bad as children for giving us worries aren't they
If there are any gaps anywhere you can bank on kittens finding them. Glad it came to no harm

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
09-11-2004, 05:13 PM   #3

Lol yeah we had to make sure they were no gaps cos our kitties used to do the same ! and if you watch it like u did... doesnt it make ur heart beat fast! lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
09-11-2004, 08:49 PM   #4

Jeeze I nearly had heart attack when I saw it.