Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-08-2020, 09:04 AM   #1

Friday

Morning folks and evening to Dinky.
No plans today beside the beach walk.
Finished Makaton stage 2 last night, I'm doing stage 3 next week.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
07-08-2020, 11:01 AM   #2

Re: Friday

Hi Shelley and Pamela,
Yeah, it's nearly 10pm here after a nice day. and I hope that you are both waking up to nice weather. Miracle seems to be scratching less today after being Advantaged. She has not been given antihistamines but they will be worth a try if the itching doesn't stop. I'll mention it to the vet.

Went for a long walk up on the hills this morning and my legs are getting a bit stiff now, but it was so nice to breathe in the fresh air. Went up as far as Victoria Park and bought a decafe latte from the store up there. I could see all over Christchurch from up there. Coming down was definitely a lot easier. i need to get into hill walking again in the summer.

Brenna came round tonight and bought me an oversized hoodie blanket made from fleece and sherpa. Boy, is it warm. !!! It will be great to slip on in the frosty mornings.

I'm going out for that chinese meal tomorrow ,as my cousin is now feeling better.Really looking forward to it.

SHELLEY,enjoy your beach walk today.I hope the weather has cleared up for you.WOW, it hasn't taken you long to complete the first two stages of your Makaton course. You must be enjoying it.Good luck with stage 3.

PAMELA,I'm glad your back is feeling better now, but you must be missing your running. At least it's given you the time to finish your re decorating. Hope Barney and Mia, and of course the kitties, are "helping" you. Hope your mum is doing OK.

Well everyone, have a great Friday and stay safe.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-08-2020, 01:12 PM   #3

Re: Friday

Dinky enjoy your Chinese tomorrow.
I'm not good at going up steep hills, my legs soon hurt.
Glad Miracle is itching less.