Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-08-2020, 08:24 AM   #1

wet tuesday

Morning everyone,

It is wet and miserable here again today!!

Dinky, you must be glad to have Willow home with you now, she will always be with you.
Sorry to hear your cousin had a migraine, i hope you manage to meet up and go for a meal soon

Shelley, how are you enjoying your time at the caravan? I do hope you are having a great time.

The tattoo isnt too bad, definitely not affecting my sleep!! We have painted and papered my office last night so just need to trim the paper and move my equipment up. I will wait to get new flooring for a while. I had a slight fall last night, i slipped on teh flooring downstairs and hurt the side of my back but its fine, still tender this morning. I better get started with work!!

Have a good day everyone

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
04-08-2020, 10:40 PM   #2

Re: wet tuesday

Morning/evening everyone.
It's actually Wednesday morning where I am but decided to post here anyway.

PAMELA, sorry about your wet weather again.It's actually been warmish here and this is meant to be winter. It's going to be a VERY hot summer I feel and I hate that. Still at least the air con is working so I'll be able to keep the lounge cool. You have been busy with your new office . I bet it looks nice and you'll be able to make it a great place to work.I'm sorry about your fall. Hope your back comes right quickly Pamela.Sore backs are horrible.Has your mum seen your tattoo yet ?

SHELLEY, sounds as if you're having a magical time, and enjoying all the sights.Looking round that castle must have been amazing ! I bet the dogs are enjoying themselves as much as you.

Enjoy your evening everyone. I'll post for Wednesday tonight and tell you what I did today (if anything !).

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.