Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
03-08-2020, 11:37 AM   #1

Monday

Good morning Pamela, Shelley and all to follow,
Monday evening here but Monday morning for you. Didn't go for my Chinese meal today as my cousin came round ,then got a migraine and had to go and lie down. Luckily hers don't last very long but she didn't feel great afterwards so eventually went home. I was really looking forward to it too, but we'll do it another day this week.

I went and picked up Willow's ashes this afternoon so she is now at home with me.Then went down to the river again and walked through the reserve .Saw some beautiful swans but no baby ones.

PAMELA,hope your tattoo isn't uncomfortable and you had a decent sleep.It looks amazing - such beautiful colours.It'll be lovely for your cats and dogs to have you working from home for the rest of the year and a lot easier for you too.Can Steven also work from home as well ? Hope your mum is now feeling a little better.

SHELLEY,hope the weather is continuing to behave itself and you are enjoying those lovely walks with the dogs.Eric must be missing you but hopefully others are keeping an eye on him.Hope you get the chance to see another adder.

Enjoy your Monday everyone. I'm off to bed now with a nice hottie and my hairy man (still complete with matts).

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-08-2020, 03:52 PM   #2

Re: Monday

Afternoon,
Pamela, your tattoo is brilliant, love it.
Dinky, what a shame you didn't manage to go for the meal out.
Glad you had a nice walk and saw the swans.
We've been to Portpatrick today and enjoyed walking around the village and then up lots of steps to walk to Dunskey Castle.
It's a ruin on the cliff top and public not allowed in.
However everyone does go in, including us.