Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
01-08-2020, 11:00 AM   #1

Sunny Saturday.

Hi Pamela and Shelley.
Saturday evening here but I know you will soon be waking up to Saturday morning.

It's been a lovely day here - 16 degrees and it's still lovely at 10 degrees now. I'm glad that you both are having some good weather as well. Let's hope it continues for the weekend.
My cousin has changed our Chinese meal date to Monday as she had to babysit her son's golden retriever today. I'm looking forward to it as i haven't been out anywhere since our lock down and before that, I only could stay out very briefly because Willow got very anxious without me.Now, we'll be able to look around the shops in the mall and not be in a hurry to get home.

I spent the day grooming 5 very disgruntled cats but still can't get Snoddy's matts off his tummy. I'm a bit frightened of cutting him as he really struggles.I'm afraid it's going to be the groomers for him

Roast pork for tea tonight, which was lovely with all the trimmings.So now I'm going to watch a few more Mission Impossible episodes and then go to bed with Snoddy.

PAMELA,that massage sounded good, especially with all the running you're doing .Hope your work went well yesterday and you had a nice relaxing evening at home.Let's hope you get the chance to enjoy that lovely garden of yours this weekend.

SHELLEY, I'm glad you're having some decent weather for your holiday ,and are able to get out on some nice walks.Seeing the deer and weasel must have been exciting. Glad you had a nice meal at the restaurant last night too.

Have a peaceful and relaxing Saturday everyone and enjoy the weather.You sure can't beat a bit of sunshine.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-08-2020, 03:52 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Saturday.

Hi Dinky, thats a shame your meal has been pushed back a couple of days but at least you still have it to look forward to. Enjoy looking round the shops, i do enjoy having a wander. I can imagine it may feel a bit strange to start with but enjoy it.

The massage was good, i did a 10k run at 8am this morning an dno sore Calf muscles so im a happy girl!! Certainly made the run a bit easier!!

I didnt get to relax last night! We were told in a meeting yesterday that we are working from home until at least the start of next year now so i went and bought paint and wallpaper, stripped my middle room down and started painting! still need to finish it probably tonight as i don't want to be doing it once i get my tattoo tomorrow.

Shelley, i hope you are having a great time at the caravan :P