Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-07-2020, 08:13 AM   #1

bright wednesday

Morning Dinky and those to follow.

Dinky i am glad that Miracle is starting to bite less and is finished her tablets. You must be pleased!! My friend was a groomer and used to have some interesting encounters with cats when they cam in, they were never too happy getting groomed!!

SHelley, how are you enjoying your holiday? Hope you are having a relaxing time.

Yola was lovely to see you on the forum. I do hope your knee is better.

We have made what we think may be a breakthrough with my mum. Apparently the tablets she is on can cause a lot of side effects like she has been experiencing so we are hoping that is the reason for a lot of the issues.

I am out running tonight, got aspeed session which will be good. I am also being brave nd getting my first ever tattoo on Sunday!! I am a bit nervous about it but i really want it!!

I better go and start work!! Take care everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-07-2020, 07:02 PM   #2

Re: bright wednesday

Evening folks,
Enjoying my hols thanks, lots of beach walks, today we saw an adder.
I'm very busy at the moment learning makaton and working on a short story about my great aunt.
Pamela, what tattoo are you having ?
I like them but wouldn't have one in case it hurts,lol.
Hope you get some answers re your mum.
Dinky, it's great that miracle is improving and less itchy, how nice that she sits on Jannas knee.
Enjoy your Chinese and day out.
Yola, hope the kids aren't driving you nuts.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
29-07-2020, 11:21 PM   #3

Re: bright wednesday

Hi Pamela, Shelley and Yola,
Not sure what time it is over there,but here it's Thursday morning and another pleasant day.I've got a friend coming from the Mastiff club this afternoon to pick up Willow's green tripe.Her mastiffs can certainly use it and it'll give me a lot more space in my freezer.It'll also be good to cuddle Pearl and Tui again, as I haven't seen them for 2 years.

PAMELA, that's great news about your mum, that it could be side effects of her meds that are causing the problems.At least now there is a chance that it can be rectified through a change in medication, thank goodness.Hope you enjoyed your run last night. AND getting a tattoo as well. You're braver than me. Where are you going to have it done ? Brenna has one on her lower back and she says it didn't hurt at all, only stung a wee bit, but nothing major.I hope it goes well for you ,Pamela.

SHELLEY, glad you're having a relaxing time on your holiday.Can't think it would be too relaxing seeing an adder though !!! Thank goodness your dogs didn't touch it. Aren't they poisonous ? I bet you are busy with your Makaton and short story writing. Is your story fiction or non fiction ? You must be a very creative person

YOLA, hope all is well with you and your family and that the weather has now cleared a bit for you.

Hope everyone is having a safe evening. Off to have a quick shower then to clean up this lounge before Hilary arrives.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.