Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
27-07-2020, 09:28 AM   #1

Monday.

Hi Pamela, Shelley and all who may look in.
It's Monday evening here and quite a calm night after a sunny but cold day.Busy day for me today doing a heap of washing but still had to use the dryer to make sure it was totally dry.I'm sitting drinking a cup of herbal tea in the lounge after trying to brush Snoddy and getting bitten for my troubles

PAMELA. hope your legs are now feeling better. Did you manage to shave Barney and Mia ? Hope you left some fur on them.I do hope your mum is OK. I've been thinking of her and praying that she doesn't have any more falls.

SHELLEY, glad your holiday is going well and you are all enjoying yourselves, dogs included.Let's hope that the weather is good for you all.I'm pleased that the dogs are able to come with you.It must be a bit of a tight squeeze in your caravan though.Thank you for your kind thoughts towards Willow.

Well everyone, hope you have. a fantastic and safe Monday. I'm off to watch the Victoria series on DVD. Saw it on TV recently and really enjoyed it so have borrowed the DVD from my sister.

Love to all Catsey cats and dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-07-2020, 09:42 AM   #2

Re: Monday.

Morning Dinky, its miserable weather here again today. Legs are much better thank you ��

I have never been able to enjoy herbal tea, I have tried but it's not for me. I hope snoddgrass didnt bite you too badly. Wee rascal!! We didnt get the dogs shaved as we ended up going out and doing a little bit of shopping then had an early dinner which was a Chinese and lovely!!

Working today started early again to build up some overtime for our couple of days away in September. Not sure where we are going yet though. Dogs are already booked into the kennels though.

Have a great day dinky ��

Shelley I hope you are enjoying g your time away in the carsvan

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
27-07-2020, 01:16 PM   #3

Afternoon folks.
Very rai y this morning but the su is shining now.
It gave me the chance to do some makaton homework.
Going to book a couple of meals out, one of out favourite restaurants is doing to government scheme eat out to help out in August so it would be rude not to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-07-2020, 06:01 PM   #4

Dinky, I'm so very sorry to read your extremely sad news on the thread from the other day. I know how hard you fought for Willow - you couldn't have done any more for her apart from that final selfless gesture. Lots of love to you x

It's wet and cold here - I've had to use the dryer too which I don't like as it makes everything more difficult to iron. I'm a bit annoyed with stuff going on at work and with my selfish, unhelpful teenage boys but not anything that I won't get over

Shelley and Pamela - hello, hope you are both well.