Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-07-2020, 01:52 PM   #1

working monday

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well,

Dinky, i do hope you are able to keep getting Miracle to take her tablets eventhough she is getting wary of you. Keep persevering with it! How were your curried sausages? Steven got one of them when we were in Germany a few years ago and really enjoyed it. Im not brave enough for things like that!

Shelley, how is your course going? Still well i hope! How is Eric doing? Is he still settled in the care home?

We bought our pond yesterday!! Got a great deal on it as it is the display one which means we dont have to build it. We pick it up next weekend on Saturday to give them a chance to drain and clean it. We are going to get fish for it on Sunday as we dont need to cycle the pond as its fresh water. I am quite excited about it!!

I am out running tonight, thankfully the muscles are a bit more rested now!! We have decided to run early on Saturday before my dog walk so i wont have tired muscles and struggle.

Back to work for me i guess, have a great day everyone