Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-07-2020, 09:11 PM   #1

late Saturday daily

Evening everyone,

This is my second attempt at a daily as my one earlier deleted itself whilst i was typing!! Hopefully i wont need a third attempt!

Dinky, so glad you are getting better have been thinking of you. Im glad Michele could help Willow although she is still stiff and also happy to hear that Miracle doesn't have mange that must be a huge relief!! I hope the rain has stayed off for you!

Shelley, glad to hear you are enjoying your makaton class. Also glad to hear work i going well.

I have had a relatively busy day. Did a big walk with the dogs(4.5mile) then i was out running 2 hour later an ddid just shy of 5miles. My legs werent happy with me 3/4's of the way round and started to struggle a bit so the plan for next weeks run is to run early morning before the dog walk!

We also went to see Stevens sisters new house that she moved into just after lockdown started. Been desperate to see it. Was lovely. Also nice to see Kirsty and little Ellie my niece.

Tomorrows plan is another big walk for the dogs, go and see Stevens folks and possibly go look at ponds for the garden then i am going to sleep until Monday morning!!

Hope you all have a great weekend