Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-07-2020, 09:46 AM   #1

Saturday

Morning,
Another rainy day but hey the garden loves it
My son and his partner Hannah have just got a kitten, he's called Nigel.
They went to pick him from 3 , the other two were tabbies.
The picked Nigel because he is black, has three toes on one foot and a crooked tail.
He also has sore eyes so he's been to the vets who think he has an upper respiratory infection, he's now on antibiotics and cream for his eyes.
Not good financially for them but I rekon little Nigel has fallen on his feet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-07-2020, 11:01 AM   #2

Re: Saturday

Morning Shelley and anyone who follows. Its raining here as well but like yours, my garden is loving it!!

Definitely sounds like Nigel has landed on his paws, he sounds adorable!! I do hope the eye and upper respiratory infections clear quickly for him. I do like a black cat eventhough before we got Harris i was adamant i didnt want one but his character melted me!!

Not doing much today. I was meant to be going running but had a migraine for 2 days and when they stop, it makes me really tired the next day and i havent been feeling great since last night so best to wait and go when i am 100% again. Back to it on Monday. Also thinking about going to one of the local aquarium shops now we can travel further than 5mile!!

Dinky, how are you feeling? i do hope you are getting better

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-07-2020, 11:09 PM   #3

Re: Saturday

Pamela sorry you have been suffering from a migraine , good idea to postpone running.
Did you get to the aquarium shop ?
Dinky, hope you're getting better.