Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Bengals
24-03-2008, 01:44 PM   #11

Re: A true tale

I couldnt imagine my life without cats. I made a promise to my dearest Lucy ( the cat love of my life)on her death I would not have another pusscat. However a little lady called Miss Ellie May came into my life shortly after that and I think she is Lucy reincarnate. Sometmes she looks at me and its the same dreamy look Lucy lou used to have , she also enjoys being carried like a stoll around my shoulders - the same, If I step on her I say accident and she understands the same. So I broke my promise to Lucy ( recently I found a diary I kept of the pain I felt when she died, how desolate I felt and alone) I too thought the pain would never ease or fade but it does, the ones Ive lost live on in my head and my heart. I now have over 15 cats ( 4 moggies including Miss Ellie) My heart goes out to anyone who has lost an animal love, to me there is no greater loss. Im better able to cope now but it hurts like hell at first.I would say to anyone , dont deny yourself anything in life , its not the rehearsal.