Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
04-04-2023, 09:37 AM   #1

Tuesday daily.

Good morning ladies,
Tuesday 7:20pm here and it's been a warmish day with no further rain. Tomorrow we have a high of 23 degrees as well, so plan to do washing and lots of it. I also want to go back to New World supermarket and get some cinnamon hot cross buns which are lovely hot from the oven. Janna isn't working at all this week as Te Pae is closed for Easter week but she has a couple of shifts next week. I managed to get a couple of Easter eggs at the weekend from the local supermarket for my sister and niece. I just need to get some carob for Janna and I'm all set. I got my cousin and sister a nice tea towel with a bunny on it for Easter as well as they don't eat a lot of chocolate.. I probably won't see my cousin anyway as she seldom comes round now, but I do ring her every morning.

I've been reading the book, "Spare" by Prince Harry but I'm afraid I don't like his language in it so I'm going to take it back to the library unfinished. Think I'll stick to my Mary Higgins Clark.

Cats are all OK. Snoddy was 11 on April 1st, but even though he still sleeps a lot, he loves going outside and eats well. He sleeps up by my pillow most nights now as he doesn't like the cold at night. We had to wash Miracle again yesterday as her shaved fur has now grown again. Lynn, my cat groomer is gone and I've rung several dog groomers but they don't do cats. I don't want to use the vet as they will knock her out and that's not necessary. I'll keep trying anyway. Next summer I'm going to have them all shaved completely, as Betsey had a lion cut and she looks really good. They're all too furry and get matted so easily. I won't get Snoddy shaved though as he gets too stressed.

PAMELA, how lovely to be going to Blackpool for a couple of days in June. You deserve to get away. I'm so pleased you now have your bike back as well. It will do you good to be able to get out on it. Wow, you seem to have been busy in the garden at the weekend. I'm sure it looks lovely now. Wait until you get the lights and new garden furniture as well and you'll have some relaxing evenings out there. That's strange about the dogs getting out of the kitchen ,Pamela. I reckon that Barney may have had a hand/paw in that.!!! What a rascal.

SHELLEY,I hope that new mouth guard is helping solve the problem. It sounds as if you had fun at your doll club meeting on Saturday, and now you're on holiday at the van. I'm glad you're getting some nice weather even though it is a bit windy. Poor Malaika must be cold though.I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing time there.Glad your dad is now back home with Reuben. Did he have a good time in South Wales?

Well ladies, Janna has just made me a chamomile tea, so I'll go and have that. Coro Street will be on soon so I'm going to watch that.

Have a wonderful Tuesday Pamela and Shelley and hope the sun shines for you both today.