Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-07-2007, 07:52 AM   #1

Monday's Thread

Off with Dominik to his sports day today. Being held at another school coz the games field in his tiny pre-prep won't hold the whole school!! I will try and stay for the duration, but office may beckon . . . but I will try and resist.

Domi's all dressed up in his PE Kit and raring to go! Weather looks sunny but ground is wet due to last night's downpours.

May post some piccies of the 'athlete' in question depending on performance, later

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
09-07-2007, 07:54 AM   #2

Re: Monday's Thread

morning yola morning nothing planned for today might play a bit of tennis later on hope doms sports day go well yola

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
09-07-2007, 10:10 AM   #3

Morning all
I have heaps to do today and really shouldn't be here . Mum has Ceilidh so it's given me a chance to catch up on all the bits and bobs about the house Ive been putting off.
Weather looks promising today so lets hope this is it changing for the better.
See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
09-07-2007, 02:13 PM   #4

Sunshine and showers here today!! Just been and picked up a dressing table up off of a fellow freecycler. It's for Raechels room. Nothing planned for today, very tired due to very little sleep again, so too exhausted to do anything lol. Hope you all have a good day.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-07-2007, 03:11 PM   #5

Sunshine and showers here today but managed to get into town in the dry this morning...

Yola
~ I hope Dominik's sports day goes well .......I hope you enter for the parents egg and spoon race!! Piccies please!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
09-07-2007, 03:40 PM   #6

Afternoon all, been dry and sunny today, but a storm has just started.... all thunder and lightening but no rain just yet....

Sean has started his two weeks work experience at a jewellers in town... seems to be going ok so far. He has called me in his lunch hour to say hello.

Emma has baked chocolate muffins as school today... must resist!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-07-2007, 04:16 PM   #7

Another warm and sunny day! To the library this morning to change my books; nothing particular planned for the afternoon, just chillin'. I'm about to have lunch and enjoy the first tomato of the season!! Yola: hope Domi had fun, and pics would be nice!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-07-2007, 09:52 PM   #8

Busy day here today. The farrier shod Bootsy this morning. Then off to Jolly's to buy cat litter and a harness for Porsha, will post piccies later This evening I actually rode Bootsy It's about a year since I got on him. When we first had him shod again after his 'retirement' I was so looking forward to getting back in the saddle, that was until I actually came to get in the saddle and don't know what happened but I had seriously lost my confidence to ride hubby has been riding him when and if he has been able but he isn't getting enough riding and is ballooning in size So I bit the bullet and tried to put my lack of confidence behind me and got on him (hubby walked along with us). He was as good as gold bless him probably due to the fact he is so fat and chilled He was that good that we are allowing Em to ride him tomorrow, with me by her side of course She is so very excited

Hope you have all had a good day

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
09-07-2007, 09:59 PM   #9

Fran, that's so good to hear you have got back to riding Bootsy again ..........I bet you felt good on him too. How nice that Em is going on him tomorrow ....has she ridden him before?

It would be nice if we could have an up to date pic of the lovely boy sometime please Fran

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
09-07-2007, 10:33 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I bet you felt good on him too. How nice that Em is going on him tomorrow ....has she ridden him before?

It would be nice if we could have an up to date pic of the lovely boy sometime please Fran

Yes, she does ride him from time to time but he is that big and strong that she is not able to ride him without one of us with her although he is pretty good and seems to know he has a child on his back He's a lot bigger than the 11hh pony she used to have! Last year she rode him to school on 'take your pet to school day' Lol it was so funny to see all the hamsters, cats, dogs and rabbits arriving and us there with this great big horse in the playground. He was excellently behaved. At any given time, he had 50 odd children round him and never battered an eyelid, he lapped it up

I will take some piccies of him, you'll not recognise him now we have grown his mane!