Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
18-04-2011, 08:09 AM   #1

Monday Monday

Morning all, off to get showered and then off to walk the doggies. Rayne is still doing well, fingers crossed we continue on this vain for a long time to come. Bernie is well and Milly is soooo fat, must do something about that as it wont do her leg any good.
Got alot to do over the next few weeks, gotta get my books in order for the accountant and I'm £25 short and cannt find it. Also gotta get my ass in gear and get the feild sorted out.
Am looking for some lodgings for a few days as G is kicking me out while he puts in the new bathroom.
Room for 2 little 'uns any one?
Have a great day all, hope the sun shines for every one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-04-2011, 09:11 AM   #2

Re: Monday Monday

morning Elaine and all those to follow.

Hope you manage to get your books sorted. Its a nightmare when accounts dont match up to what they are meant to be!! What are you getting done to the bathroom?

I am heading to Dundee with OH today as he has a call u p there so he is away picking up parts in town then coming back to get me as the house is enroute to Dundee.

Hpe everyone has a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-04-2011, 10:44 AM   #3

Hi Elaine and Pamela - lovely day here today, still a bit chilly but blue sky. Just had a grocery delivery. OH is off playing golf this afternoon and I am expecting loads of transcription work this week, but it's not arrived yet so some housework will (might?) get done instead!

We have a spare room with ensuite here Elaine, but it's a bit far away from your work!

Hope everyone is feeling OK today ... hope Eileen's incision is not causing any further discomfort and hope MrsH's cold is beating a fast retreat. Also hope all Catsey felines are feeling in fine fettle today - cuddles from me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
18-04-2011, 11:17 AM   #4

Didn't sleep at all well last night, the impression I have is that I was awake all night with occasional little naps as I was so bunged up. Every time I nodded off I started dreaming that I was being smothered and woke up in panic.

Anyway, that's all behind me now, it's another day the sun is shining and there's loads of washing out on the line. And, great news!! OH has found our vital documents the packet with them in had slipped behind one of his many file boxes on a high shelf, even he is now pleased that I insisted on sorting out the filing I think I'll buy a little strong box to put them in and add the passports and house deeds etc. it'll be quite an obvious thing and we won't have this panic ever again!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-04-2011, 11:47 AM   #5

Morning catsey people. Very nice weather today, done two dog walks and now just catching up.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 36 Moggies and 1 Neurotic ragdoll
18-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #6

We can offer ensuite accom here we would have to move the lovely Leo as he is currently in the guest wing if you need a place give me a shout as I am on my own till the 28 April - can't guarrentee cheesecake every night though!!

Sun is shining here we are off to paint the shed - should be fun with the Clan cats and dogs though!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
18-04-2011, 02:41 PM   #7

hi all sun was shining here earlier, has dulled a bit now though looks like it might rain! going into the vets in saltcoats to get some fresh ratty anti-biotics, think nibbles has developed a wee abcess at her scar, then take a wander down the town and get some shopping.
have a nice day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
18-04-2011, 03:44 PM   #8

Hey ya...

Day goes well enough here I think. Quiet, but that's fine! Have to leave fairly soon - back into the old Monday routine of work, home, parents, guides, home...

Cloud seems to have enjoyed her day here - was lounging on the floor when I got back - and then began to play with the blinds chord a short while ago - which was quite amusing.

Hope the day goes well enoguh everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #9

Hi, all. Cloudy but nice and mild, already 17 C (63 F) before 11am; definitely will be a porch cocktails day! Good sleep, incisions just a wee bit sore, no complaints. I really miss Leia; had I known it would be this long before the surgery would have brought her home. Dr. E (surgeon) off this week, so will be net week at the earliest; waiting for an appointment.

MrtsH, glad you found the documents; strongbox a good idea. Elaine, hope you find accommodations, what is G doing to the bathroom? Squirrel, Cloud pics next time? Liz, have fun shed-painting! Lynz, hope rattie will be OK. Hi, Shelley, Angie, Pamela hope Dundee is pleasant!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
18-04-2011, 05:24 PM   #10

Thanx for the offer Liz, think Rayne terrorised your cats enough the last time
The bathroom is getting completely ripped out and a new, bigger, shower put in as well as new toilet and sink. I use the term bathroom loosly as its not big enough to accomodate a bath. I've only been sitting with a toilet, sink etc in the kitchen since January, waiting for G to pull his finger out and get it done.