Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-04-2011, 03:07 PM   #1

It's Thursday Today?

I think so, but keep thinking it's Friday!

And it's quite chilly here and overcast. We haven't gone for a walk today - first Thursday for ages - as we are expecting some deliveries. So far one has arrived.

Did go to the tip though with a car load. We know how to live!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

(Oh, and it's weigh day today and I've lost 3 lbs )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-04-2011, 03:24 PM   #2

Re: It's Thursday Today?

Hi angie and everyone to follow. Sounds like yo have had a busy day with a trip to teh dump!! Its chilly here aswell today. I was working from 845am til 1245pm so a wee short shift which required about 45mins each way in the car

Heading to the groomers about 5pm with Skye, should be interesting. will post later on how she got on!!

Have a good day everyone

Ps Angi, well done on the losing 3lbs!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #3

Hi Angie, Pamela, those to follow! Sun here, first time in 6 days that it's been seen! A pleasant morning, a bit warmer at 14 C (56 F); may make normal (19 C). As usual no news as I'm indoors with the oxygen. Nervous about the cath tomorrow; vibes appreciated.

3 pounds - well done, Angie! Glad you had a good tip trip.. Pam, hope Skye is good today, awaiting the story.

Enjoy the day, people .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
14-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #4

Well done on losing 3 lbs Angie

All good vibes for tomorrow Eileen, only 100% positive thoughts allowed!

Tried a bit of sorting out here today to howls of protest from OH, you'd think he was physically attached to old paperwork We can never find documentation we need because of his daft way of "filing" (I use the word advisedly ) Today I tackled 2 huge files and discovered old bank statements, salary advice slips, utility bills etc dating back to 1994 guarantees and instructions for appliances we no longer have (including the television that was replaced by the one before last!) and the service record of my old car before last which was sold for scrap!! No wonder we still haven't managed to find our marriage and birth certificates with this lot cluttering up the house! Will do some more tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #5

Eileen, we will all certainly be sending you positive vibes tomorrow, what time do you go into hospital and can you tell me the time difference please.
Angie congratulations on loseing some weight.
MrsH, i know what you mean about having masses of out of date paperwork. We have a fileing cabinet and there's only me that mucks it out
Pamela i hope Skye behaves her self for you.
Ok day today, dog walk, hair streaked and trimmed, done a bit of work on a doll and that's about it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-04-2011, 06:25 PM   #6

Well thats us back from the groomers. Skye was like a wee scared rabbit in the carrier in the car. She was good in the groomers but think she was more shell shocked than anything else to misbehave!!! her back claws really need it though, they were like talons!!!

Catsey Veteran

14-04-2011, 07:47 PM   #7

Glad Skye is ok, Pamela

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-04-2011, 08:26 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Eileen, we will all certainly be sending you positive vibes tomorrow, what time do you go into hospital and can you tell me the time difference please.
Angie congratulations on loseing some weight.
MrsH, i know what you mean about having masses of out of date paperwork. We have a fileing cabinet and there's only me that mucks it out
Pamela i hope Skye behaves her self for you.
Ok day today, dog walk, hair streaked and trimmed, done a bit of work on a doll and that's about it.
11 am Shelley, which is 4 pm UK time. Recovery time can be anything from 4 to 8 hours, very remote possibility of an overnight stay....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
14-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #9

evening all, usual work blah today. chilly here with spits of rain, have had to pop the heating on for a bit to take the chill out. pip is snoozing in his hammock

well done angie!! i really need to get back into a diet but i like bad food too much!!
will be thinking of you and sending lots of well wishes tomorrow eileen!
im afraid im a bit guilty of hoarding things too mrs h but nothing of that sort!

Catsey Veteran

14-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #10

Thanks Eileen, will be thinking of you all day tomorrow xx