Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
10-02-2006, 10:32 PM   #11

Re: Feeling down

CJ, be a good girl and do as your told or we'll get a Catpager posse together and sort you out!!

Catsey Veteran

11-02-2006, 04:24 AM   #12

FRan, you should know what nurses are like " yes doc, no doc" in one ear out the other.

Like after my c section, two weeks later went for a walk with buggy, what happens but midwife drives by on way to see me, boy did i get a telling off!!! so what did hubby do?

tells her i been hoovering andmaking beds too!!! more tellings off. Mind you, the walk nearly killed me so didnt go out again for another 4weeks, another story though lol

I will be ok from lunchtime today ( saturday) as my mum came down from newcastle to take the kids for a week so i can get some rest. Aint she a lovely mum!?!?!?
I do ahve to steam clean the living room carpet, and tidy the back garden and fix the back fence, other than that I'll be watching movies all week and trying to get some rest.

of course you can get a posse together, but it's a long way to mars!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
11-02-2006, 04:54 PM   #13

CJK I did the same thing after I had my 2nd c-section I was told off something terrible but when you've got kids to look after you can't just take 'time-out'

Take it slowly and carefully you don't need to do all those things in one go, say fix the fence tomorrow, steam clean the livingroom middle of the week etc, do one big job a day

Catsey Veteran

11-02-2006, 06:51 PM   #14

I ended up doing..........
NOTHING today

lol

was too tired so watched a movie!!!!!

hubby here tonight, we going for a nice meal out, going to be such a treat, I ahvent had one single night out since I was pregnant with ryan who is 8 in april!!!
i feel so nervous about it though, but cant wait. He not here until 8pm, but i going to get ready soon!!!

get him to fix fence tomorrow and clean carpet lol.

" but hunny, I'm sooooo tried" lol

Global Moderator

11-02-2006, 06:56 PM   #15

Glad to hear you had a relaxing day CJ!

I hope you've got your appetite back ready for your meal tonight......hope you have a lovely time!

Catsey Veteran

11-02-2006, 07:00 PM   #16

to be honest mags i dont fel like eating much but it's going to be great to spend some time with jsut hubby and me. even if i only eat the soup i dont care, I'm going out for a night on the town, yipppeeeeee

thanks for the good wishes though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
11-02-2006, 08:37 PM   #17

Hope you have a lovely evening out CJ!! Relax and let your hair down for the evening

Catsey Veteran

12-02-2006, 08:04 PM   #18

Well, I really enjoyed last night, and i managed to eat soemthing. I had sweetcorn and chicken soup, crispy duck pancake thingys and a bit of rice.
Soooo enjoyed it, and today hubby took me to cinema to see final destintaion3. Now am on my own, so am just finishing off tidying the living room, wills tema the carpet, and thats me for the day.
Very tired today, even though I had the ebst nights sleep in years alst night, prob a mixture of pain killers and vodka that did it lol

thanks for the well wishes, nice of you!!!

such friendly nice people on here, it's lovely to ahve such a nice place to come rant on at!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
12-02-2006, 08:58 PM   #19

Glad you had a nice evening out CJ!!

Catsey Veteran

12-02-2006, 09:14 PM   #20

thanks donna!