Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
20-05-2006, 05:18 PM   #11

Re: over romantic with fluffy things

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJackdaw
Bo one of our cats has started to get very amorus over the last year with anything fluffy from cuddly toys to faux fur throwovers ,he was neutered at 6 months old and is now around 4 years old ,this problem seems to only have started the last year ,he is not interested in the other cats or anything else alive just fluffy cuddly things
Anyone any ideas why he is erm romantic with these objects or any similar experiance of a cat like this ?
I didnt respond to this thread before because I had no experience of it, that was untill last night Bernie has found a fluffy toy he quite fancies, I think its all the frustration of not getting to bite Eva's bum Today he was showing her his winky but she is simply not interested in dirty boys
Have to say i found it very disturbing to watch, I hope he's not going to make a habit of it, we had friends round

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
24-05-2006, 09:05 AM   #12

Re: over romantic with fluffy things

im sure they do even more when u have company around, barnaby used to sit slap bang in front of our visitors and give his wotnot a darn good washing and getting all excited about it as well.