Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Closed Thread

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Bengals & a DSH
28-04-2006, 06:21 PM   #51

Re: An unhappy princess

Sorry but I agree with DiddyDawn -I feel cats should be speyed - all mine are - it stops them raoming - boys getting into fights over the girls - also un-neutered cats gives cats a bad name - people at work say dam noisy cats - I have to defend them and say this is only the un-neutered ones.

There is no way I could put my Tia through the pain of kitten birth - at least she was asleep during her op. so no pain.

Also there are many unwanted litters -many people dump their cats bacause they are in kitten and don't want the trouble - or they drown the kittens when born - how cruel is that.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-04-2006, 06:21 PM   #52

maybe you should read post 74of this thread and then apologise for having a go when you so obviously dont know the whole story? http://www.catpages.co.uk/talkcats/s...?t=5862&page=8

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 tabbies (Gordon & Ramsay)
28-04-2006, 06:22 PM   #53

I know There are so many kittens about at the mo. Just have to look in Freeads

Catsey Junior

28-04-2006, 06:22 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK
once she over this op, and tummy is better and her general condition is good.
OH that is good news - I was in the middle of writing when you posted. she will thank you in the long run.

Catsey Veteran

28-04-2006, 06:24 PM   #55

well i have NEVER said she wont get speyed so dont see why anyone has a problem with that

Catsey Junior

28-04-2006, 06:26 PM   #56

[quote=CJK]maybe you should read post 74of this thread and then apologise for having a go when you so obviously dont know the whole story? http://www.catpages.co.uk/talkcats/showthread.php?t=5862&page=8[/quote]

ERRR EXCUSE ME WHO IS HAVING A GO ?????????? -

Don't get on you high horse at me - I am saying what I feel is right the same as you are saying what you feel is righ . if you don't like TOUGH - I am having to listen to you and your views so vise versa.

Catsey Veteran

28-04-2006, 06:27 PM   #57

and maybe you can take the speying debate to a debate thread, my initial post was to do with her behaviour not wether she is getting speeyd or not

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mainly ferals
28-04-2006, 06:29 PM   #58

[quote=CJK]maybe you should read post 74of this thread and then apologise for having a go when you so obviously dont know the whole story? http://www.catpages.co.uk/talkcats/showthread.php?t=5862&page=8[/quote]

I've already read that and still can't see any reason for it. If you read post 29 on this thread, I think I already referred to it (paragraph below) and then you can apologise for not reading my post properly

"If you are referring to the fact Princess had one live kitten, so did my cat and she was still able to feed him, so they can still be done at the same time as a Section."

Catsey Veteran

28-04-2006, 06:30 PM   #59

bengalbabe, ia m not getting on my high horse with you, it wasnt a comment made to you at all, so dont go getting snooty with me

and you dont HAVE to listen to my views ok. if you dont like my views or dont like me then dont post to my threadds, it;s simple as that.
If people want to come on here jsut to ahve a go at me then so be it,
i was making a comment to dawn, who so bovisouly hasnt follwoed the whole story, but wants to bend things to suit her.

there was a simple reason my cat was not speyed alst week, and if i ahd been asked in a nice manner i would have come straight out and told people.

I dont need people coming on here having a go about something not to do with the original threads origin.

Catsey Veteran

28-04-2006, 06:32 PM   #60

well dawn i dont owe you an apology at all. the situation was discussed with my vet, we went with his adivce

are you a vet????

so if you have nothing to post that is related to the original title of my thread then you have no need to post at all, in fact you have no need to post to any of my posts ever really.

Closed Thread