Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-08-2020, 09:18 AM   #1

Sunday

Morning,
Bright and sunny morning, lots of birds on the feeders that we topped up yesterday, all sparrows.
Dinky, hope you enjoy your meal out and get to look around the shops.
Pamela, hope your tattoo goes well today.
Did you fi ish your decorating?

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
02-08-2020, 11:33 AM   #2

Re: Sunday

Good morning Shelley and Pamela,
It's Sunday evening here and I'm heading to bed shortly. Been a nice warm day again, so I went for a long walk down by the river this afternoon .It seems strange to be able to stay out as long as i like now and not have to hurry home to Willow. Gosh, how I miss her. I swear I heard her tail thumping on the floor to greet me when I came home.
Hopefully I'm going out with my cousin tomorrow, but she didn't mention it today when she rang, so I'll just wait and see.

Shelley, I'm pleased you're feeding the wee sparrows. I feed mine 2x a day, every day .Hope you are enjoying your holiday and the fine weather.

Pamela, hope all your home decorating went well yesterday and you managed to get it all finished. Lots of luck with your tattoo today - hope it is everything you dreamed of.

Well everyone, I'm off to bed now, hopefully to get a bit of sleep. Snoddy is already there waiting for me.Can't keep my hairy man waiting !!!

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-08-2020, 08:56 PM   #3

Good evening Shelley and Dinky,

DInky, i am glad you had a lovely walk today. I cant imagine how strange it must have felt not having to rush back. In your heart, Willow was waiting at home for you thats why you have heard her tail, she is letting you know she is happy and will always be there for you.

Shelley, i have feeders in teh garden as well and love watching the birds flock to them a well.

I have painted my 2 walls in the room, i just need to strip down the other 2 and paper them so nearly there. We had a viitor tonight in teh garden. Stevens friend came over unexpectedly with his teacup Yorkie who is adorable. Barney is always fine with him but Mia doesnt like him jumping up to her so gives him a snarl so she went indoors to keep away from him.

I got my tattoo today!! Wasnt anywhere near as painful as i thought it would be, was actually quite bearable.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
02-08-2020, 10:36 PM   #4

Pamela, what a cool tattoo and of course it's a runner. How could it be anything else ? I'm glad it went well for you.I've just got up and you're probably just going to bed, so I'll post later on tonight after my yummy meal today (hopefully).

Have a good sleep.