Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-07-2020, 10:20 AM   #1

Thursday

Morning everyone and probably good evening to you Dinky ?
Rainy day at the moment, not taken the dogs yet, they tend to shut down in bad weather.
My short story will use as many facts as I have about my aunt but will need some artistic licence for things I don't know.
Dinky, hope you enjoy the visit from your friend and her pooches.
Pamela, are you sharing the rain with me

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
30-07-2020, 11:37 AM   #2

Re: Thursday

Hi Shelley, Pamela and anyone else. Yes, it's 10.30om Thursday evening here, after a pleasant day. Very windy outside now though

I enjoyed seeing Hilary and the dogs again and Hilary, as secretary of the NZ Mastiff club, is putting some pictures of Willow in the next magazine and will send me a copy. It will be lovely to keep.

Sorry about the rain Shelley. I don't blame your poor dogs. They don't want to get cold. Hopefully it will clear up a bit later and they'll enjoy a nice walk. Your short story sounds most interesting. Have you done much writing before or is this your first attempt ?

Pamela, hope everything is going well for you and you have a great Thursday.Don't work too hard.

I'm off to bed now. Snodgrass is waiting (still complete with matts on his tummy).If he lets me, I'll wait until he settles down on the bed and see if I can loosen them a bit. Oh, the joys of long haired cats !!!

Have a great Thursday everyone.