Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-07-2020, 04:08 PM   #1

Tuesday

Afternoon folks.
Mixed bag of weather today, spent a fortune, lol.
I bought a job lot of antique dolls on ebay, most will be for my stall at the next fair.
We then went to Newton Stuart and I bough lots of books from the canine welfare shop, one book is about Scottish wildcats.
I then spent my birthday money, saved since March and blew the lot on weird fish stuff.
Yola, lovely to hear from you, I don't envy you bringing up teenage boys, they're the pits, lol
Dinky, hope you and Janna are ok.
Pamela, how's the virtual challenge coming on?

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
29-07-2020, 05:25 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Hi Shelley, Pamela,Yola and anyone else to follow.
It's actually Wednesday here but thought I'd post here anyway.Nice sunny day but certainly not hot. Cats are all sleeping. Dickens is curled up on the computer chair so I'm doing this standing up which is a bit awkward. Miracle has just had her last steroid pill, thank goodness and I'll de-flea her next week again and see how she goes. She's definitely not as itchy and her fur is looking better than it was, but she's still not looking 100%. She has calmed down a lot and will now sleep on Janna's knee at night. Hopefully she won't need more steroids. I'm still trying to get those matts off Snoddy but may take him to the groomers when the weather gets a bit warmer as he really hates being groomed now.

SHELLEY,seems you're having a great time buying dolls ,books and "weird fish stuff". Have you ever seen a Scottish wildcat? I've got a notebook here with a picture of one on the cover.Hope you managed to get in some Makaton practice. Bet you're looking forward to those yummy meals out. Food always tastes so much nicer when someone else cooks it, it seems. You enjoy your day/evening.

PAMELA,sorry your weather isn't so good at the moment. Perhaps it's a good thing that the dogs weren't shaved coz they would've been cold. Was your Chinese meal good? I'm looking forward to mine when i go out with my cousin. You must be looking forward to going away in September. A change of scenery is always good. I'm going to go away just for the day, to Akaroa soon.It's a small town out on the peninsula where the French settlers arrived and it is uniquely French. I find it very peaceful and calming over there and I just want to sit on the beach and be alone. I'll catch the shuttle bus over there and come back the same night.I hope your mum is continuing to do well and has had no more falls.

YOLA, thank you for your kind wishes regarding Willow.I know you recently lost your beloved cat, so you know what it's like. Sorry about your nasty weather too. Hopefully it will improve for you.You're so good, ironing your clothes. I seldom iron anything anymore. Just lazy, i guess.Hope you get your work sorted out and those 2 lovely boys of yours. I only have one boy and he was a really untidy kid when he was growing up. My girls were never so bad. Believe me, Yola, they do get better. !!! Hope you are finding some relief with your knees now and they are less painful for you.

Well my friends, enjoy your day/evening and stay safe everyone.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.