Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-07-2020, 09:25 AM   #1

Sunday

Morning everyone. Its wet here again today. We dont have much planned except dog walk and then possibly shaving the dogs as their coats are getting too long.

Did my run yesterday. 6miles!! Then straight out when I got back (well after a quick shower) and did just over 4.5mile with the dogs. My legs were soo tired yesterday!

Ended up going out last night to Steven's sisters house. Was nice to see her and his other sister was there as well. Took the dogs with us and they were fantastically behaved!! Was so proud of them!!

Dinky how are you doing? I've been thinking if you.
Shelley how is your holiday? I do hope the weather is better for you.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
26-07-2020, 09:54 AM   #2

Re: Sunday

Good morning Pamela, Shelley and all to follow.
It's been a nice day here today after a frosty start and will drop to minus figures again tonight.I've had a good day with my cousin who came round for the first time since lockdown has eased. It was great to see her ,rather than just talking on the phone. We've arranged to go to the mall for a chinese meal next Saturday so I'm looking forward to that.

Miracle is still on steroids unfortunately but at least her fur is starting to look better and she's not tearing her skin to pieces. She's only scratching us as we try to give her the pills.All other cats are doing well ,although I notice Snodgrass has a couple of small knots on his tummy. I'll see if I can gently tease them out.

PAMELA, you must have been exhausted after all that running and walking yesterday. I hope your legs aren't so sore today. How nice to see your sisters-in-law yesterday and of course Barney and Mia behaved beautifully. You should be proud of them both Hope the rain clears for you as the day goes on and that your dog shaving goes smoothly. Hopefully, the dogs won't mind too much. Perhaps I should send Snodgrass over to you, so you can do a quick shave of his tummy !!!

SHELLEY, hope you are enjoying your holiday and staying warm and dry.I'm sure the weather will clear for you and you will be having a fun time.

It's nearly 9pm Sunday night here, so going to have a vanilla latte and see what's on TV tonight. If there's nothing good on, I'll watch another Criminal Minds.

Have a great Sunday everyone, and Pamela, hope your mum is doing OK.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-07-2020, 09:56 AM   #3

Morning,
Dinky, I am so sorry, it is devastating, our pets are family.
I'm sure Willow is still around you in spirit as is little Damon.
Your brave decision sounds like the only one you could make, love and thoughts coming your way.
Pamela, sorry to hear of your mum's fall , she should be seen by someone if knocked out.
Glad you enjoyed your visit last night.
Only plans for today are beach walks with the dogs and a spit of gardening which will take about 10 mins, lol.
Take care my friends.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-07-2020, 09:59 AM   #4

Good evening Dinky, we ust have posted together,lol.
Glad you have a Chinese to look forward to next week.