Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-07-2020, 09:18 AM   #1

Wednesday

Morning,
Plans for today, walk the dogs, carry on repairing dolls, visit dad and then bible class.
Pamela, lovely that your pond is finished , it will be a great feature in your garden.
Hope the family get together went well.
How's your mum doing?
Dinky, hope all is well.
Eric is happy at home, we are visiting every day and he has support for 6 weeks.
Off to Scotland on Friday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-07-2020, 08:35 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Hi Shelley, did you get your dolls repaired today? Did you have rain today? We got soaked on our morning walk. Its drying up a bit now though thankfully.

How are your family doing through lockdown? I hope all is ok. How was your bible class?

The pond looks great in the garden. Fish are looking healthy as well which is great. The family get together was nice. Social distanced as well.
My mum still isnt right. She isnt eating much and still losing weight which is concerning. We are trying to get her to go to the doctors but she is very stubborn and is saying you cant get appointments just now. We will keep trying though.

Thats good that Eric is enjoying being at home and that he has help for now. You will be looking forward to going away to the caravan in a couple of days. How long are you away for?

Im just back from a run. We were doing some speed work tonight to help me build my pace. Was actually really good so thats what we will be doing on a Wednesday now.

Take care everyone