Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-07-2020, 08:35 AM   #1

Rainy Friday

Morning Everyone

It isnt very nice here today weather wise. Just working today, i am on the late shift so 10am - 6pm but going to start after i type this and do a little bit of overtime this morning.

Ive been ordering floating lights for the pond this morning and also new solar lights for my fence as a few of mine have stopped working and they look very pretty when they are all lit up. We are also getting rid of all the rubbish from our garden tomorrow so want to make sure it looks nice as well

Saw the kittens last night and my goodness the younger one is going to be a handful!! she is 9weeks old and already climbing covers to get onto chairs and trying to get out windows!! She is just a wee ball of fluff. The slightly older one is a bit more timid but lovely as well.
Not much planned for the weekend except setting the pond up tomorrow and then getting fish on Sunday and going to see my 12 year old niece as its her birthday.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
17-07-2020, 04:12 PM   #2

Re: Rainy Friday

Afternoon - hope all are well.

Pamela - are you getting some baby kitties??

Today it is hot and sunny in the south, not that I see much I'm sat on my bed with all the windows open busy working.

Things are improving on the knee front; yesterday I had a cortisone injection into the left knee and the improvement has been remarkable. Still slightly tender so I have to be careful, but I can actually walk up the stairs without having to drag myself using the banister. Right knee seems to be feeling better too but I'll get that injected in the next week or so and then hopefully I'll have 6 months or so of pain free moving around.

Nothing much else to report - we're all off for a rare Chinese meal out tonight but only because I've been repeatedly assured that this particular restaurant is very hot on making sure people with allergies are well looked after and nut and sesame allergies are probably the worst you could have when eating Chinese food!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-07-2020, 06:41 PM   #3

Re: Rainy Friday

I couldn't get a kitten as Harris would bully it. It's my friends 2 new wee kittens.

That's good you have more mobility in your knee.

I do hope you enjoy your meal tonight ��