Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-07-2020, 09:00 AM   #1

Wednesday

Morning everyone,

Dinky, lovely to see you posting yesterday, i do hope you are feeling better. Hoping all goes well with Michele coming out to see miracle and Willow. Please let us know how they get on.

My migraines are much less frequent now. I get them very rarely but they hit hard when i do get them. Feeling much better now

Not much planned, just working today but decided not to start early today. Got some material cut instead for my snuffle mats as i havent actually made any yet!! I really need to get started!! will make at least one tonight after my run.

I put a couple of strings of solar lights on my fence last night but unfortunately the screwdriver and my finger had a meeting which wasnt very pleasant!! Its a bit sore today but will be fine. I am a nightmare with things like that!! Very accident prone with sharp objects so hubby usually does it for me!!

I have also decided to make my middle bedroom into an office as i am going to be working from home for quite a while by the look of it AND we are getting a pond for the garden!! Steven has decided he wants one so we are going looking t the weekend. Quite excited!!

Shelley, i hope you are still enjoying being back at work. How is Eric doing? i do hope he is continuing to improve.

I better go and start work

Take care everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-07-2020, 09:48 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Morning,
Not up and organised yet,lol, I'm having a slow start.
The plans today are a dog walk, visit my dad, he's got a new mobile so I'm getting his cast off again ,lol, like last time.
He prints out the Manuel which is A4 size, dont like to tell him I never even looked at the last one.
I have my online Makaton training tonight.
Eric is ok and still liking the care home, still not sure what he'll do.
Pamela, hope your finger heals soon, will it affect you making a snuffle mat ?
How are the new fish ?
How is your mum doing?
Dinky, glad you are getting better and hope Willow is less stiff after her injection.
Hope Miracle gets sorted too.
Nigel the kitten looks a different cat now on pictures, going to see him on Sunday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-07-2020, 05:37 PM   #3

Re: Wednesday

Hi shelley, i hope you enjoyed your dog walk.

Glad Eric is doing well. You will need to post photos of Nigel

Ive not tried to make a snuffle mat yet as been cutting material but it should be ok as ive taken the plaster off as it wouldnt stop bleeding last night with one on. Will make one after running tonight. Been typing fine so should be ok

Im away to get ready for my run.