Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-06-2020, 09:14 AM   #1

Tuesday

Morning folks,
Going to take the dogs out soon and then a visit to the farm shop.
Later we need to do a full food shop, not looking forward to that.
The Chinese said they will give us a free meal next time.
Dinky, I'm sorry you aren't well and hope you are feeling better very soon.
There are 6 cygnets and they are growing and doing well.
Hope Miracle gets better soon with her skin, good to hear she is settling down and glad Willow is ok too.
Pamela, you do Luke your rainy runs don't you.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
01-07-2020, 06:11 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Hi Shelley, Pamela and all to follow.
It's Wednesday afternoon here ,very wet and gale force winds.Thank you both for your kind wishes regarding my horrid flu thingee.I got Brenna to take me to the doctor's yesterday as I was feeling dreadful and I couldn't drive myself as I was really light headed.Anyway, I've got pneumonia again and am now on antibiotics, so should start to feel better soon.My breathing seems to be easier today, thank goodness and I'm keeping warm inside.Poor Janna is out on 2 circular deliveries in the heavy rain. She's been looking after me well with hotties and hot drinks.

Received 2 lots of sad news today. You may remember that my neighbours, Elliot and Lauren had a wee boy, Jett at the end of last year. Lauren hasn't been very well and she has been diagnosed with severe post natal depression and may need to be hospitalised. She cannot bond with Jett at all, which is so sad as he is a wee darling.Janna goes over there to help Lauren and stay with Jett while Lauren goes out for long walks. It's terrible for poor Elliot who is a lovely guy.AND I just heard of another young guy, Joel, whose partner had a wee girl late year. Joel literally woke up a week ago unable to move. Supposedly it is some neurological thing. He is in the high dependency unit in hospital and the doctors don't know if he will recover or not.So, there is always someone worse off. Gosh there's some horrible things happening in our world today.

SHELLEY, I'm pleased that the restaurant is giving you a free meal next time. That's only fair.Hope you got everything you wanted at the shops.AND I'm thrilled that the wee cygnets are thriving.Hope your course is going well.

PAMELA,I suppose you managed to get a couple of runs in yesterday.I don't think you'd like to be running in the rain we're having at the moment though. You'd get blown over. Hope you and Steven managed to find the perfect bush for your front door the other day.

It's my sister's birthday tomorrow. I've got her a bath mat with a baby fox on it(she loves foxes), a Trump and Putin fridge magnet set and a PVC hot water bottle. I won't see her but Janna will take the gifts to her. She only lives down the road.

Well everyone, hope you are all keeping safe and well and all Catsey cats and dogs are doing well. I'm going to go put the tea on now and then go and sit down and let Janna wait on me when she gets home !!!

Have a fantastic Wednesday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-07-2020, 08:48 PM   #3

Re: Tuesday

Hi Dinky, i am glad you went to the doctors and they have given you something to help. Please take it easy and get plenty or rest. I hope Janna was ok on her deliveries today.

That is heartbreaking for your neighbour not being able to bond with her wee baby, i hope in time that is able to improve. Also thinking of your friend Joel.

Your sisters birthday present sounds lovely i hope she likes it!!

Shelley, how are you? Did you enjoy your shopping?

I have had a busy day at work today but the thought that i was going for a run tonight got me through it. Guess what?? i smashed my target for my distance that i wanted to be able to run!! I always aimed for 10km (6.25mile) and tonight i ran 7.1mile on a very hilly route with my friend. Been feeling amazing since!! I am just sitting relaxing now and thinking about getting some food!!