Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-07-2011, 11:02 AM   #1

Monday - blueberry, vanilla & raspberry

... Happy 4th of July... red, whilte & blue icecreams for all!

Another sunny day in paradise, not for long though I fear. Still have to enjoy the rays while they last. There's some weeding I can do later and general sweeping around. Need to pop out to put our repeat prescriptions in the surgery.

Not much else doing, see you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-07-2011, 11:27 AM   #2

Re: Monday - blueberry, vanilla & raspberry

Morning all.

Not got much on today, blood tests and scans at 1.30 day really warm, but a bit overcast at times but good overall will try and snap a few pictures later of the garden.

Everyone have a good day, see you later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-07-2011, 12:46 PM   #3

Hi PP and Kazz - good day here, lovely and sunny and warm but comfortably so. OH, Monty and I have been for our walk up at the forest. Have some photos to post later.

OH is playing golf this afternoon, so I will be watching Monty, who hopefully will be sound asleep!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #4

Hi people! Overcast and somewhat muggy after a real gullywasher of a storm last night at dinner! Heavy rain and a wind gust recorded of 73 MPH, wow! Was rather scary ... up high on the fifth floor as I am now with a window wall you can really experience the violence of a storm. It's 26 C now (78 F); may or may not be a storm at fireworks time at 9 pm on the Mall...... hope it's a go. Still unpacking slowly, down to stuff that isn't too urgent like bric-a-brac and heavy Winter clothes. Kazz would have had this done by Friday night and already met all the neighbors in the hall! I'm taking my time, no hurry....

Kazz, just kidding; hope all went well at the doctors; Angie, did Monty sleep? PP, enjoy the nice day. Tahe care, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-07-2011, 07:47 PM   #5

Hi all,
Hope you get used to high rise living Eileen-we used to live in a 5th floor studio flat in London- firework displays and thunderstorms were spectacular!

Hope Monty behaved himsels Angie and snoozed happily.

I spent the day sorting out childrens' activities for the Festival of History which is coming up in a couple of weekends. I'm trying to ban glitter glue this year.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-07-2011, 08:26 PM   #6

evening everyone.

hope you all had a great day

I had my first day on the phones and managed to get 3 sales so was really proud of myself!!! OH and i went to the driving range tonight to hit a few balls and it felt good!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-07-2011, 08:58 PM   #7

Well done Pamela ..... you're braver than I, hitting those balls at the driving range! I have bad co-ordination and would be terrified of "doing myself a mischief"!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-07-2011, 11:59 PM   #8

Eileen you are wrong see I would have had all the unpacking done before I even got there and would have meet the neighbours the day before..........had them lined up to relay all the boxes up to the apartment.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-07-2011, 01:20 AM   #9

LOL Kazz, that's what I love about you!