Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-06-2007, 09:02 PM   #11

Re: Kittens - yes mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
aww, they were so sweet as kittens Karen! Lots of memories to treasure!
Don't be deceived by looks Alex, they were proper tearaways. Honestly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
22-06-2007, 09:02 PM   #12

oh I can believe it lol. They were ginger kittens after all!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-06-2007, 09:43 PM   #13

Such gorgeous kittens Kazz and I bet it only seems like it was yesterday that they were that age

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
22-06-2007, 10:13 PM   #14

So sad to read about Oscar, I did not realise someone had been so cruel to him Kazz, Thankfully he found someone to love him, and had a wonderful life...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
22-06-2007, 10:35 PM   #15

bless their little cotton socks

Catsey Veteran

22-06-2007, 11:02 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
So sad to read about Oscar, I did not realise someone had been so cruel to him Kazz, Thankfully he found someone to love him, and had a wonderful life...
They were both put ina black bin liner then it is assumed left to die, in a multi storey car park. they were the only two who survived the other kittens died/were dead. Cleo was perfect as far as we know never abused other than starving, wormey and flea ridden Oscar had been pbviously abused as well as the rest. Dread to thnk what happened to their Mom thats how I got them the cat rescue lady (who I kept in touch with till her death) used my vets I had just lost Archie in a RTA. I went to get the little girl Cleo - heard their story heard how the litte Tom - Oscar was frightened of his own shadow and lived behind the furniture etc etc and they hardly saw him and were not sure if he would ever recover mentaly as he crawled literaly crawled on his belly weeing with fear if you caught him in the open (pure fear)I still had not seen him at that point as I put Cleo in the carrier I picked it up to go he crawed - crawled weeing as he went across to the carrer and touched Cleo's paw through the carrier then sat on my foot and played with my trainer lace - what could you do I picked him up - which he let me do - I put him in the carrier took him home - he came out of the carrier I did not see him again all evening in the morning I awoke to two kittens curled up on my bed. Never really had any problems after that, other than treating his burns etc etc. But he was happy with his head in my jumper/jacket his plan was always as long as he could not see them he was fine" stupid cat.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
22-06-2007, 11:10 PM   #17

Ahh how kind of you to take them both and I am glads he lived a loving and cared for life with you.

Sally

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
22-06-2007, 11:15 PM   #18

Poor little things, how anyone could be bad to a kitten is beyond, he picked you Kazz, he knew he could trust you and he was right...

Catsey Veteran

22-06-2007, 11:21 PM   #19

He picked me because I had eaten a chicken sarnie and had a bit of chicken in/on my trainer. But I think the three of us made the best of a bad job. Ta all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
22-06-2007, 11:25 PM   #20

Awwwwwwwwwwww - they were gorgeous babies Karen...........and gorgeous adults too!!