Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Closed Thread

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mainly ferals
28-04-2006, 07:13 PM   #71

Re: An unhappy princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke
Basically i'm going to echo what mags has said-we all are entitled to our opinions/views and beliefs, however just as we see these correct in our eyes doesn't mean we should force them on others, nor does it mean that someone's opinion who's differs to yours is incorrect
Now lets do the usual CP thing-and move on from this!

Luke, I was asked my opinion because Carly stated something that wasn't true......she doesn't know me so how can she read my mind I was asked why I believe all cats should be spayed and I answered.........I didn't force my opinions on anyone........I was asked for it

Catsey Junior

28-04-2006, 07:15 PM   #72

Blimey just got through this one

I only know one thing & that's getting her done is the the only option, a very good friend of mine lost her cat through cancer of the boobs (sorry can't spell mamery) & it's a very real problem.

Sorry new here, but all advice should be taken on board & there's no need for a bun fight.

I know you're obviously feeling under attack CJ, but everyone here (I'm sure) has their first love's interest at heart

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
28-04-2006, 07:15 PM   #73

I am with Mags on this one, Carly gave Princess a home when no-one wanted her, she has love and cared for her ever since! Losing her kittens was an awful thing to happen, but she is now on the road to recovery thanks to Carly, wether she gets her spayed or not is entirely up to Carly!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
28-04-2006, 07:20 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiddyDawn
Luke, I was asked my opinion because Carly stated something that wasn't true......she doesn't know me so how can she read my mind I was asked why I believe all cats should be spayed and I answered.........I didn't force my opinions on anyone........I was asked for it
Yes-your opinion was asked for, but that doesn't mean that your opinion is necesarily correct.
As i said before...we are all entitled to our own opinions-and just cause they differ from someone elses doesn't mean one is more correct than the other.
Now lets put this behind us...and get back on topic on this thread-it isn't a debate, its a behavioural thread

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
28-04-2006, 07:21 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
I am with Mags on this one, Carly gave Princess a home when no-one wanted her, she has love and cared for her ever since! Losing her kittens was an awful thing to happen, but she is now on the road to recovery thanks to Carly, wether she gets her spayed or not is entirely up to Carly!!
Here Here Pat, last time i checked it was the owner of the pet whom was responsible for what actions/care are taken with their pets

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mainly ferals
28-04-2006, 07:25 PM   #76

It seems by this thread alone that an opinion off someone else isn't valid if Carly doesn't like it. I don't expect to be attacked for asking why she didn't get Princess spayed at the same time as a section......this is usually the done thing if they aren't being bred from unless the vet wants to make more money. This isn't just my opinion, this is common knowledge..........and I did ask nicely I'm not saying any more on this subject now as it's boring me now and giving me a headache.......thanks for your input Luke, it's much appreciated

I do agree with your last post but only if the pet owner is responsible.......not all of them are, I have the proof here that they aren't........lots of unwanted cats and kittens!! If any of you did rescue and see what I see, maybe you'd change your mind but that's my opinion

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
28-04-2006, 07:28 PM   #77

This thread has got totally out of hand and I feel Carly has been 'answerable' for something which she did not even post about. Carly has had a very tough time recently with PF. She took her vets advice re spaying and that's the end of the matter as far as I am concerned. I think this thread should now revert back to PF and how she is recovering..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
28-04-2006, 07:29 PM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
This thread has got totally out of hand and I feel Carly has been 'answerable' for something which she did not even post about. Carly has had a very tough time recently with PF. She took her vets advice re spaying and that's the end of the matter as far as I am concerned. I think this thread should now revert back to PF and how she is recovering..
Agree with you PK....

28-04-2006, 07:31 PM   #79

Blimey....this site does like to get heated.

I have to say that i know when i adopted my cats from rescues...RSPCA, Animal, accident and Rescue in Nottingham, cats protection and also a private rescue, it was part of the contract that i had them spayed at 6 months...which i did.

As for the qoute...Here Here Pat, last time i checked it was the owner of the pet whom was responsible for what actions/care are taken with their pets....

Sadly, that is why all rescues are full to over flowing with un wanted kittens and cats.....

That is the end of my say

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-04-2006, 07:32 PM   #80

i have asked once and i repeat
if your post is nothing to do with princess recovery then please dont post it here

take your debates on cat speying elsehwere please. i am not even going to answer you

Closed Thread