Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-02-2006, 11:49 PM   #71

Re: How big is your cat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
But, Mags, she is really a BIG cat...14 pounds the last time I was able to weigh her...long tail, big feet...oh OK, maybe she is a WEE bit fat All the more to love...and a good lap-warmer on a chilly Winter day
they are more cuddly when they are like that, aren't they dandysmom

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-02-2006, 03:47 AM   #72

And maybe I'm l little bit in denial about fatness...had a body mass test last year, & up to 24 is normal...well...., I measured at 25.1...so suppose I am a wee bit fat also Am going back to the What Did You Have For Dinner thread & read about all the lovely fattening things people are eating... I was good today, soup & salad (except the roll & butter!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-02-2006, 12:32 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
And maybe I'm l little bit in denial about fatness...had a body mass test last year, & up to 24 is normal...well...., I measured at 25.1...so suppose I am a wee bit fat also Am going back to the What Did You Have For Dinner thread & read about all the lovely fattening things people are eating... I was good today, soup & salad (except the roll & butter!!
Enjoy your food, eat in moderation....that's what I say!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-02-2006, 03:57 AM   #74

Oh, I definitely enjoy my food & generally eat in moderation, but at least once a week I let myself have whatever I want regardless of how unpolitically correct it is...too salty, too greasy, too fattening, and YUM!! Don't read my Monday's post on the Dinner thread...Monday is my day to be BAD Before I retired, Monday was my "no-cook" day, & the habit stuck.