Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Closed Thread

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-06-2006, 11:11 AM   #71

Re: two birds with one stone (not my cat)

Please don't let this get too personal, CJ was only asking for advice....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
04-06-2006, 11:23 AM   #72

Quote:
And so what if you travel an hour and quarter to work everyday, good for you, suppose you drive though dont you?
No Cj, I get the bus to work every day!
Dawn.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Mainly ferals
05-06-2006, 01:43 AM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJK
whatever.
I dont get what? I dont get the responsibility of having cats? I look after my lot, I didnt agree to get darcy until after i had reserached his needs etc. Yes I went to see him before researching, but no sale was agreed at that point.
Princess I knew was underweight and badly treated when i saw her.

And so what if you travel an hour and quarter to work everyday, good for you, suppose you drive though dont you?
I was merealy saying i travelled to get him when there were cats cheaper and right in the town where i live.

whatever you may think I DONT rush into getting a new addition,i think about it first.
I merely asked for comments on what cat you thought she was.

Dont see me running off to the nearest shelter cos darcy was poorly, or cos princess had problems did you??????

I know what I am getting into, I have given it consideration,and am not just rushing off getting the first animal i see.

And I am not sitting here going oh this cat is cheaper than one.
I have said many times I like blue cats, and have always wanted one.
I am not sitting here saying shall i get this cat,oh no this one's prettier, or this one's cheaper.
I am not indecisive, merely asking opinions on the cats breed.

you cant compare me to people bringing cats in everyday, as you have, because i havnet taken any of my cats anywhere. I have stuck by them, got them necessary vet treatment, vacs, etc etc.

anyway, think what you like, this thread was merely asking if the cat was ragdoll or cross.

The reason I reconsidered getting her was because a valid point was made about can the breeder be trusted and NOT because I have seen something cheaper, easier to get or cuter.

as far as I am conecerned this conversation is now done, the cat is obviously NOT ragdoll as described.
I find this amazing how if anyone questions your motives or disagrees with you slightly, you spit your dummy out and go on a paddy Grow up Carly ........cats are living beings and people have concerns, as you say honesty is the best policy, you wouldn't jump down peoples throats at the slightest thing if you were being honest about your motives.

And Dawn, I totally agree with the points you've made, I have to put up with the same crap and lame excuses day in and day out

Catsey Veteran

05-06-2006, 07:29 AM   #74

i wasnt spitting the dummy dawn,i was answering the previous post, and have asked you before if you cant say anything nice dont answer my threads. you only ever answer my threads in a negative way.
I dont care a fig what you think.

i was merealy explaining my point that i am not like peole who dump thier cats at rescues first chance i get.

so now I am wrong to research about cats, wrong to decide NOT to get a cat from a breeder of questionable intent, wrong to not rush out and get the first cat i see??

already said this conversation is over.

I dont see what crap and lame excuses I am making about anything to do with my cats, or my motives.

I have no need to grow up thank you very much. A point was made, i made a response defending myself, where's the wrong in that?

I would thank you not to bother replying at all to my future threads. as I said you can never reply in anything but a negative way,a nd are not friendly about it.
I ahve reported this fact to admin and you're on my ignore list so I dont have put up with your hostility towards me any longer.

I dont see what any of this has to do with the thread, asking what sort of cat people thought it was.
conversation done, no further answers will be made.

Catsey Junior

05-06-2006, 11:31 AM   #75

I didn't mention anything about being wrong to do your research or anything else for that matter. I mentioned about your attitude when people question your motives, how come you can bite peoples heads off and then you go running to admin when challenged I find you to be very rude and you act very spoilt, agree with Carly or she'll get upset and stamp her feet.....grown ups can have adult conversations and have their differances, you seem to be incapable of this.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggy
05-06-2006, 02:31 PM   #76

I havnt been on line for a while...and so have only just caught up with this thread.

I see you have decided to go for this gorgeous babe What day this month will you be getting her??...Want piccies!!!!! Ooo..and i love the name Elisha

05-06-2006, 02:32 PM   #77

So..................

Why did you end up not getting the two free persians from the breeder that is retiring?

Catsey Junior

05-06-2006, 02:40 PM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue
I havnt been on line for a while...and so have only just caught up with this thread.

I see you have decided to go for this gorgeous babe What day this month will you be getting her??...Want piccies!!!!! Ooo..and i love the name Elisha
Have we missed something

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
05-06-2006, 02:42 PM   #79

No Dawn, I think Sue has...

Global Moderator

05-06-2006, 02:43 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue

CJ has already said in this thread that she is not getting this kitten.

Closed Thread