Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 1x Sphynx, 2x DLH, 5x DSH
04-07-2009, 08:47 PM   #51

Re: Transportation to the Cats Summer Ball

Thanks DM.... SashaBella-Psycho Hussey (as the name suggests) can be slightly... ummm... how do I put this politely.... I feel Diva is too mild & yet neurotic....???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCatLady
Thanks DM.... SashaBella-Psycho Hussey (as the name suggests) can be slightly... ummm... how do I put this politely.... I feel Diva is too mild & yet neurotic....???
My pleasure! Erm ....... delusions of grandeur.......?????

Catsey Veteran

04-07-2009, 11:46 PM   #53

Oh by the way, I requested a vegetarian dragon for the flight, so Calismum's OH will not have to worry about the sheep and other animals during the Ball .......

Catsey Junior

05-07-2009, 12:02 AM   #54

Weeelllllll..... if i'm honest I probably make it worse by treating them like royality soo..... hows the matching Dragons coming... have convinced Baldie he could have a gold one & SashaBella a silver (or as she put it a platinum one!) am sorting the diamonte (i mean diamond!) tiara/collars for the girls and top hat & bow ties for the boys... anything else...
PS I have only 2 girlies - SashaBella PsychoHussey & Evil Evvie the weebobilini going and a whole 5 boy cats... all be it one is bald if anyone needs a date/dance partner!?

Catsey Veteran

05-07-2009, 02:36 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCatLady
Weeelllllll..... if i'm honest I probably make it worse by treating them like royality soo..... hows the matching Dragons coming... have convinced Baldie he could have a gold one & SashaBella a silver (or as she put it a platinum one!) am sorting the diamonte (i mean diamond!) tiara/collars for the girls and top hat & bow ties for the boys... anything else...
PS I have only 2 girlies - SashaBella PsychoHussey & Evil Evvie the weebobilini going and a whole 5 boy cats... all be it one is bald if anyone needs a date/dance partner!?
Lol I thought the silver dragon was going to transport them all in your crowd, but can book a gold one also if you like. I don't know how many dances are planned, but Leia has a few vacancies on her dance card ...slow dances only as she is a rather portly matronly cat and does not do fast ones .... so your lads are welcome; she has no objections to baldies!

Catsey Junior

05-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #56

Excellant! I would suggest Sullivan (the Bald) or RigbyBigBear (although he has no willie there!!?) as dancing partners as neither move as swiftly as they should... Sulli coz he's lazy & Bear coz he is just too damn cool!!!

Yes to the booking of 2 separate Dragons as SashaBella is adamant that she will not be seen in public with 'The Bald'!!

Plus the boys, Porter de Purr & BeWilbured as well as Sashabella are likely to want to 'go on' somewhere afterwards for further entertainment! The more sedate members of the Tribe will wish to return home for a stiff brandy & an early (ish) night!