Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-04-2007, 09:43 PM   #41

Re: Q&A Thread for Kazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
This is going to be hard as most questions have been asked. You ask good questions Kim.

1. Are you an early riser or do you prefer to stay in bed. (Given the choice) Given the choice I'd stay in bed but I adore early mornings once my feet touch the ground. Its just making my feet leave the bed thats the problem

2. What type of restaurant do you like (Indian, Chinese, Thai,... ???) Indian closely followed by English or they could be reversed.

3. What type of music do you enjoy listening to the most? Queen, although I do also like Cher, and oddly some Country and Western (I blame my Dad for the Country and Western ) I like Elvis, Sinatra and Dean Martin.

Blinking heck where do you lot think of these question from??? very very good though.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
14-04-2007, 10:00 PM   #42

Kazz

What's your highest level of academic achievement?

Your fondest memory in your life so far?

Have you achieved most of what you want to achieve out of life, if not what are you hoping/striving to achieve?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-04-2007, 10:12 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Kazz

What's your highest level of academic achievement? A level in History. I adore history.

Your fondest memory in your life so far? I think that would be apart from family etc. Being sang to by an ex boyfriend he was/still is actually in the Irish Guards and I'd accused him of being non romantic and he arrived where I worked and sang to me "I'll take you home again Kathleen" I know it not my name, but it was the only song he knew all the way through
Have you achieved most of what you want to achieve out of life, if not what are you hoping/striving to achieve? There is always something to achive, I intend to be happy forever and always make time for people.Those would be good achievements I think

Just when I thought all the hard ones had been asked up she pops...you've been watching to many jaws films woman - deadly and silent attacks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
14-04-2007, 10:41 PM   #44

ooooh very good questions guys! and answers Kazz! Even though we had a big chat in person i am still getting to know you better xx

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
18-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
What totaly excellent questions. Thanks Don't suppose my answers are run of the mill though.
Just catching up and yeh I meant Ideal partner lol soz should made it clearer. good ansa though