Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
06-01-2009, 11:12 PM   #41

Re: Men - so predictable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Oh what does my keyring mean then it has a car key on it a gate key a front and back door key, also attached are my sisters house key a Ford key fob, and a fob that is a picture of a Staffordshire Bull Terrier on it.
How did I know you were going to have a staffy on it?

Sorry I didn't catch your post!

Ok remember this is just my guess guys i'm no professional analyst.

Not too many keys so i'd say down to earth, what you see is what you get type of person. Close relationship to your sister. Either you have a Ford car or particularly like Ford cars over others even if you don't have one. And the Staffy is obvious.

How I do?

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
07-01-2009, 11:46 AM   #42

What a really interesting thread! I'd never thought about keys before, I have probably about 8 keys: a set for my flat, a set for work, a set for my mums house and a set for my dads house. And one keyring of a cartoon cat from the Emily series, which I bought when I was 17!

Talking of people's shopping, the other day I was in the supermarket just picking up cat food (that was all I had, 2 boxes of felix, a box of Go-Cat and two tins of the special Sheba, people must have judged me as the crazy cat lady! ) and this old man was behind me. He was, to be frank, quite smelly, of stale mothballs and sweat, and had a ruddy red face, looked quite unwashed. I couldn't tell if he was homeless or just run down, but he had £2 in his hand, was grasping it fiercly, and all he was buying was 6 bags of toffee sweets. I felt very sorry and sad for him, as if he was homeless he had got this money as a hefty sum and was indulging in lots of sugar that would keep him going, or he was a lonely old man who liked his toffees. I can't explain why it was sad, I'm not saying people who buy lots of toffees are intrinsically lonely or homeless! but to look at the man himself, and his nervous shifty manner, made me feel very sorry for him.

I have to admit I do check out people's shopping a lot. You can spot the students a mile off (cider, vodka, super noodles, and one complimentary piece of fruit to keep their mums happy). I always feel quite proud that my large shopping trips contain lots of healty foods like fresh fish, lots of fresh fruit and veg, and suchlike.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-01-2009, 05:10 PM   #43

I imagine profiling from someone's shopping cart would be illustrative also,as meep just pointed out. My last trip to Whole Foods list was shiitake mushrooms, scallions, miso, wasabi powder, cashews, cheddar and chocolate chip cookies. My big delivery order has the basic things, milk, juice, cat food and so forth....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #44

What an entertaining thread this is - sorry I missed it at the beginning!

I have one of those little fluffy tigers on my keyring! But there really is a good reason for it. I find that when my car key is in the ignition, any keyfob hits my knee, so to have a nice soft one is not nearly as painful. So, just call me "sensitive" - I can live with that!

Otherwise, it's front door and back door key, car key and garage fob (which I've just realised is completely out of date as the dealership has moved, so that can come off!)

Oh, I forgot to say a little lucky boot too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by random
How did I know you were going to have a staffy on it?

Sorry I didn't catch your post!

Ok remember this is just my guess guys i'm no professional analyst.

Not too many keys so i'd say down to earth, what you see is what you get type of person. Close relationship to your sister. Either you have a Ford car or particularly like Ford cars over others even if you don't have one. And the Staffy is obvious.

How I do?
You are right close to sister, physically, mentaly and geographicaly....
ie I have a key in case she or her husband are unable to get home if the children are ill at school to get them home mainly Jack now....and I keep an eye on it whenhey are on holiday/away.
I have a ford car now.
Staffy is obvious, you are right
Yes I am a what you see is what you get person spot on.

Excess keys are a bind.