Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
08-12-2006, 03:52 PM   #41

Re: FIV positive kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
What a shame she couldn't take them both Smudgley I really hope that you find a home for the kitten soon x
Well I do too - but somehow I think it will be very, very hard to find a home for a FIV kitten.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-12-2006, 03:52 PM   #42

That is a shame Smudgley I really hope there will be another loving home waiting for this little babe soon....... x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
08-12-2006, 04:24 PM   #43

((((((huggies))))) to the little kitten, fingers and paws crossed it finds a loving caring home x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
08-12-2006, 05:50 PM   #44

Quote:
The lady has decided not to take on the kitten as she feels it would be too much to take on 2 house cats. Does your cat have FIV
No she has got feline herpes virus. So I am used to going to the vets with her for sniffles and sneezing as such. Is it a little girl or boy kitten? But I think they are fairly similiar. I have her brother too and I am not sure if adding a 3rd would disrupt there relation ship as they are very loving to each other. But at the same time they are very playful and might welcome a young kitten who knows , I would have to wait until I am in a house though which wouldn't be until March at the earliest so I would probably be a last resort. But I will keep you posted and would love to hear how it is going and will keep you posted on my situation. But if another home turn up for the little one take it, as I am unsure of where I am moving to and whether there will be room or finances for 3 cats.

Could you tell me some more about the kitten and what symptom does FIV show as.

Sally

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-12-2006, 11:56 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgley
Well I do too - but somehow I think it will be very, very hard to find a home for a FIV kitten.
Do you think so I wouldn't have thought so - I think the lady who is taking Polly is to be commended - not many people I would think turn down a kitten in favour of an older cat. And an "owner" popped up for Polly so one for the kit will not be far behind I'm sure. Is the kitten a boy or girl?

Karen