Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
15-09-2009, 08:48 PM   #31

Re: Still trying to decide . . .

On second thought, my pics are probably a bit too gory to post! I took some good ones of a thyroidectomy the other day, they don't look all that bad to me but....!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #32

Anyhow, I am trying to inject some energy into the site - I am on for the 2nd time in one evening !! Jan x

Thanks, Jan! That's the spirit!

Banned

Cats owned: N/A
15-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan
Hya Catwoman 999,
A debate on here should nt result in someone feeling uncomfortable, thats awful, tho I can see how that happens. I think you may be referring to a certain thread re the rspca (but not sure,) the thing we all must do is realise everyone has their opinions, agreeable or otherwise, opinions cant be right or wrong? I hope that you are nt put off carrying on posting on here, I enjoy reading your posts!

Anyhow, I am trying to inject some energy into the site - I am on for the 2nd time in one evening !! Jan x
No it wasn't the RSPCA thread, that didn't get personal towards me (well just a little)
If you look in other 'pets and animals' in non-chat section, see the thread with over 1000 hits (missing wolf)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
15-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #34

Thanks DM, those hugs are very much appreciated xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklizzy
On second thought, my pics are probably a bit too gory to post! I took some good ones of a thyroidectomy the other day, they don't look all that bad to me but....!
So post with a heading "Gory Pics" so those who don't want to see them can skip! I grew up on gory operation stories (Mom was a RN). and I had to file lots of pics of operation things in the patient's charts when I worked in the Doctors office. Strong stomach here!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
15-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #36

Eileen, just had to hijack the thread for a second to say I had just noticed your sig!! That gave me the first chuckle I have had all day, thank you xx

Banned

15-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #37

Thank you for your kind and sensible words Jan x

Banned

15-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
I'm sorry that people who have used this forum for quite a while and people who have come along relatively recently both seem to have problems with the forum atm.

Can I just say this? Our cats brought us together ..... I do hope that they keep us together at least for their sake. Catsey advise and strength have been here for me when I needed it - I appreciate all those who offer sound advise and courage. So much to learn along the way, and where better to turn than to those who love and care for their own animals.

OK ........ cue those violins and I'm off to pbucket some Pip photos ........................
Beautifully put Angie!!! And so true...
Looking forward to seeing more pics of Pip.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
15-09-2009, 09:23 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman999
No it wasn't the RSPCA thread, that didn't get personal towards me (well just a little)
If you look in other 'pets and animals' in non-chat section, see the thread with over 1000 hits (missing wolf)
Perhaps she could look at the thread to see who was calling who names in the first place!

Banned

15-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
Perhaps she could look at the thread to see who was calling who names in the first place!
I was called 'arsey' first...
Thats the only thing I am gonna say...
I am not getting into another argument with you!
Will not post in reply to you again.