Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
29-04-2008, 08:20 PM   #31

Re: Im sooooo Angry!!

Thats the problem Erin, if you do, do something it may make it worse...Where I lived before the someone frightened Merlin so much he started peeing everywhere, and Oliver was hit in the face, he came in with his eye swollen,Knew who it was, but no proof!!!Main reason we moved here, at least now I know the cats are safe...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-04-2008, 08:38 PM   #32

I think that the point, if they upset the neighbours the other side then tread carefuly. Your cats go out and about and unlike our dogs who are in their outside time with us 98% of the time with us; Cats are 98% of their outside time not with us.

No point in riling them I know its maybe not the best way but a word is in order but remember your cats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
30-04-2008, 08:26 AM   #33

we used to have a cat hater live next door, i was so tempted to sprinkle cat nip seeds in her garden b4 we left.
but seriously i would try n find oud who her landlords are and report them, maybe hint to the landlords a surprise inspection she sounds like a real skut ot social services tell a few porkies

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: B&W Semi-Long Hair Moggy
Darky is Male
30-04-2008, 10:51 AM   #34

Guh. :C

When I was a kid we had a lovely dog called Mitzi who was aging on, and she had become slightly blind and deaf.

One day whilst in the garden with her (mainly to make sure that she didn't fall in the pond), our neighbour's kids started throwing stones at her through the fence.

I literally screamed at them.

That neighbour's family has always been rotten, though. Right now they're trying to convince us to let them use the end half of our garden for their dogs.