Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
07-01-2008, 10:57 AM   #31

Re: bubbles pregnent ?

With the best will in the world mistakes can and do happen and hindsight is always 20/20. It's what you do afterwards that counts and making sure that both mum and kittens are safe and healthy - which is what Trudge is trying to do.

I am actually quite shocked at some of the comments made in this thread to be honest and I don't blame Trudge for feeling picked on.

I'm sorry you were greeted like that Trudge, we'd love for you to stick around and hear how Bubbles gets on - it is a great place honestly, we've just had some trouble with trolls and I think some are a little quick to assume it might be starting up again.

Claws back in if you please girls

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
07-01-2008, 01:42 PM   #32

HI nice to hear from you and I hope you will stick around. Everyone makes mistakes and it sound like you have got it all sorted and the kitten will have a good home.

Keep us posted and I look forward to heaing about bubbles and the rest of your gang

Sally

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
07-01-2008, 02:18 PM   #33

I'm sorry you felt you were being picked on. We really are a nice bunch.
I think the confusion came about when you firstly said Bubbles was a week gone. Then you said the Vet could feel the kittens. A little bit of confliction there.
As someone else has said we have had a problem with Trolls and people jumped to the conclusion that you were one too. Myself included. I'm sorry.
I think if you had given more information about your cats it may have been a different story.
We are a mixed bunch with a few of our members working with cat rescues. We see unwanted kittens and cats on a regular basis and some of them have had horrid life's. I hope you understand that feelings do run high.
All that said I wish Bubbles a trouble free birth and lovely babies at the end of it. Good luck.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-01-2008, 03:07 PM   #34

I'm pleased you've decided to give Catsey another chance Trudge and happy that you are well organised for Bubbles and the birth of her kittens.

If you have any questions to ask or are concerned about anything, please don't hesitate to ask ........ there are many people here who would willingly offer you advice.

Keep us posted please as we would like to know how Bubbles is getting on..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
07-01-2008, 06:19 PM   #35

Quote Jac -I think the confusion came about when you firstly said Bubbles was a week gone.

Jac - Just to be clear, I don't think she did say that, I said if she is due the end of Feb as advised by the vet, then she must be a week gone & pregnancy can't be detected at a week gone. But it seems that the vet said the kittens should be here by the end of Feb, so it's anyones guess how far gone she is.

Trudge - Noone thinks you are a bad owner, or don't love your animals. Just that lots of people seem to ask questions about pregnant cats due to the amount of unwanted ones (not sying yours are unwanted) but when you see how many are unwanted it makes you want to do your best to encourage neutering in any cats that are not being bred from.

Glad you are staying.

Cats owned: 3 domestic shorthairs
15-04-2008, 04:21 PM   #36

hi everyone sorry not been around for a while not had a computer.
Bubbles had 4 healthy babies on the 2nd feb we had 2 tortie girls and 2 ginger boys all have gone to live with very good friends of mine the to boys are living together about 10mins away from me so i will get to see them a lot and the girls have got to seperate home one is a couple of miles away and the other has gone to live in berkshire with a friend i have known since school they all left here just over a week ago now and bubbles is doing fine not missing them at all (i thought she would ) she is booked in at the vets for tomorrow morning to be spayed

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #37

Thanks so much for the update! Glad to hear all went well and the kittens have good homes. Bubbles must be relieved that it's all over...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
15-04-2008, 10:04 PM   #38

Glad everything went well and the babies have lovely homes. Let us know how Bubbles gets on tomorrow.

Have you any pics of the babies?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
16-04-2008, 01:26 PM   #39

Hi Trudge,
Glad all went well with the babies and that Bubbles is happy and healthy. It would be lovely to see some photos of the babies if you have any.
Thanks for coming on to update us.

Cats owned: 3 domestic shorthairs
16-04-2008, 01:32 PM   #40

hi all

just had phone call from vet to say all went well with bubble's spay and that i can pick her up in a couple of hours sorry don't have any pic's of the babies did'nt have a computer to put them on to at the time so did'nt bother taking any