Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
20-03-2007, 03:40 PM   #31

Re: Jilly & Joshua ... success!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs
They are gorgeous Kay!! Can't wait to see their babies!!!

Lily is seal tabby point, her mum was a blue tabby point and her dad a seal tabby point. I want to put her to a blue colourpoint stud. I'm not sure of his parents colours, I'm still in negotiations with his owner!!! lol

I'll let you know when I know!!!!

I would love a blue tabby girl from her to keep.........one day!!!
As Lily's mum was a dilute then Lily will carry the dilute gene and you are putting her to a dilute boy so the possibility of a blue tabby girl is definitely there. You can have seal or blue point girls and boys and the same in tabby-points. Just remember to keep a kitten that is a least as good as Lily but preferably better in some way. I know this is really hard but it is the way to improve your lines. Good luck.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
20-03-2007, 03:43 PM   #32

Re: Jilly & Joshua ... success!!!!

Karen:- Joshua is a real stunner he is a Grand Champion with 1 UK Grand certificate.

Fran:- Joshua is far more ultra than Jilly she is what they call open-faced.

Sarah:- I have everything crossed as well and will definitely keep you all updated.