Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
26-11-2005, 10:15 PM   #31

Re: cat loos

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamc
If it works for six cats then two cats should be no problems. Will have to look at these.
I do have two trays for 6 cats Donna and 2 of my cats very rarely will use litter unless they are desperate, so really I only have four cats that use the trays regularly. To be honest I mainly got them because Clooney is terrible at keeping the litter within in the tray but the noticeble difference in lack of odour since I have them is just amazing. Don't know how I have managed all these years without them I have to take the flaps off mine though as my old girl won't use them with the flaps on..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
27-11-2005, 10:38 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
I do have two trays for 6 cats Donna and 2 of my cats very rarely will use litter unless they are desperate, so really I only have four cats that use the trays regularly. To be honest I mainly got them because Clooney is terrible at keeping the litter within in the tray but the noticeble difference in lack of odour since I have them is just amazing. Don't know how I have managed all these years without them I have to take the flaps off mine though as my old girl won't use them with the flaps on..
My problem is the mess the litter makes, obviously the SMELL!!, the sight of it and also Misty has a problem covering her No2's up. She also forgets to get low down to the litter when doing a No1 so it sprays all over the place. Such a mess!! Saying that she cant use a cat flap either so will have to get one and remove the flap!!! Stoooopid Kittie!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
27-11-2005, 11:44 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamc
My problem is the mess the litter makes, obviously the SMELL!!, the sight of it and also Misty has a problem covering her No2's up. She also forgets to get low down to the litter when doing a No1 so it sprays all over the place. Such a mess!! Saying that she cant use a cat flap either so will have to get one and remove the flap!!! Stoooopid Kittie!!!
misty sounds like she could be related to barnaby,he just does his biz then walks off and leaves it lazy begger .and i have t watch what he eats some dried food gives him a gippy tummy,and any food with gravy