Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Is owned by Persians
03-05-2005, 08:37 PM   #31

Re: Tash babies

i dont find it hard keeping coats at all,brush and powdered daily.(5mins max per cat).because they are done daily as they should be there coats are very easy,its only when Persians are not brushed enough or properly that you run into problems.
We do see a lot of Persians whos coats are dreadfull where the owner has only top brushed,you need and must get down to the skin.I like doing it as its quite relaxing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
03-05-2005, 09:00 PM   #32

I brush leo and merlin regularly, it's amazing the amount of fur that comes out, they have shortist fur, but it is very thick....

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-05-2005, 09:05 PM   #33

I brush Cassie daily as well.....I like to think that is why she has a lovely shiny coat

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Is owned by Persians
03-05-2005, 09:07 PM   #34

its also a very good bonding process and because you do daily hopefully you will see if somthing is wrong much quicker.