Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
15-03-2007, 10:52 PM   #31

Re: Bliss' angry mood

I've had a ginger and he was a complete angel right up until he passed.... lol now my youngest he is a total pest and the naughtiest lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
15-03-2007, 10:55 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
Well I have never, ever owned a ginner so I really can't compare but the tortie's take some beating especially Oriental ones!!!

Edit to add that I did have a ginger cat for a while when I was a small child but I really can't remember much about it other than it got run over on the road outside our house and my mum bought me a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel to compensate
Trust me, gingers is BAD!!! I couldnt possibly imagine a ginger/red oriental, just think what it would be like? A cross between Bliss and Moose!!! HELL on 4 legs!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-03-2007, 10:59 PM   #33

I grew up with a ginger boy and he was the sweetest, most affectionate cat you would ever know! Lived to be 17. Not a naughty bone in his body; and my brindled tortie Patches was a sweet cat also....my Aby and Pura boys were the naughty ones...I could tell stories ......

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-03-2007, 11:37 PM   #34

My Sam was a big ginger tom and one of the softest cats I've known, whereas Cassie can occasionally be a right little madam!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
17-03-2007, 01:53 PM   #35

Hi Fran
Have only just caught up with this thread due to my PC being down.
Don't worry about Bliss I would say she is going to start calling in the next few days, Ria will have brought her in, and all this behaviour is down to hormonal imbalances. It is harder bringing in an adult entire female than a kitten and there will be more issues but I am sure they will sort themselves out. Bliss certainly has a lovely temperament normally and I am sure she will make an excellent mother and pass her beautiful nature on to her kittens.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
17-03-2007, 01:59 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay
Don't worry about Bliss I would say she is going to start calling in the next few days, Ria will have brought her in, and all this behaviour is down to hormonal imbalances.

Thank you Kay, you are right Hubby heard Bliss calling a few times during the night and when he first got up this morning. She has been quiet since I have got up but no doubt she'll be fully in call within the next 24hours

She does have a lovely temperament and this is one thing the judges comented on in their critiques of her

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-03-2007, 02:21 PM   #37

PPMT
Puss-pre-menstrual tension?
Blimmin' hormones!