Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
27-03-2011, 07:53 PM   #21

Re: Olivers on his last warning!

ugh what a naughty boy, i thought my mums cat was bad for killing things but oliver wins hands down!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-03-2011, 07:55 PM   #22

Poor little moley ...... I remember next door's cats would sit for days watching a mole hill. So far, luckily mine haven't .....

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
27-03-2011, 08:06 PM   #23

My friend used to think there was something wrong with Tiger because he hunted so much! His record was five birds in two days and if something died before he got it home I think that was accidental! He also took him a mouse which looked distinctly like it was someone's pet

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: domestic
27-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #24

Oliver now kills his before he brings them in (apart from the frog, that is!). He knows I will try to get them off him if they are still alive. I think the frog came from the neighbours pond tho, havent told them about it!!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Tiger and Lester
27-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #25

Tiger would come in with half dead pigeons and dump them at my feet and then he would lie down. I think he must have thought the reason I'd get upset is cos he'd killed them! Had to restrict his access to the livingroom as cos he killed a bird and plucked it, there was feathers from one end of the livingroom to the next. Gotta love them lol

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: tabby cat
27-03-2011, 09:29 PM   #26

All these pressies your little monsters are bringing you
Luckily Minnie has never caught anything.I think shes to much of a scardey cat.If the birds squawk at her when shes in the garden she runs in
But i suppose you never know,she might surprise me one day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
27-03-2011, 09:32 PM   #27

Cloud has no chance - she's an indoor cat, and seems terrified of the open door! However, she was very much entranced by some tits (I think!) on the telephone wire this morning...

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: domestic
27-03-2011, 09:45 PM   #28

Pauline - The same thing happened when Oliver brought 1 of his first birds in, there were feathers everywhere - in the living room, stairs and bathroom. I didnt think they could come from just 1 wee bird!! I watched him from the kitchen window one day and he was inching towards a seagull which had landed on our fence, now that would make a mess!!

Squirrel - thats how it starts, then the cacking, then the present!!!!