Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Felix
02-04-2010, 11:05 PM   #21

Re: Hippus been spayed but....

Bless her. Sounds like she really wants to go outside. When Felix goes outside it's normally at night so then we have to get him in with some nice food but if that doesn't work then I'm out there in the cold running around after a cat like a mad woman. But thankfully most of the time he takes the food and come's inside like a good boy. I've only ever had to go outside to get him about once. I think...

Yes her character changing is normal I was like that when we had Lily spayed she came back and would sit on my lap for hours and purr really loud and then wake me up in the morning with a loud meow. I miss waking up with her face looking at me with a Feed me expression on it

Banned

Cats owned: tortashell female
03-04-2010, 09:43 AM   #22

I have just been to the vets and saw a nurse she was shocked at how quick shes healed up, and she can go out when ever she wants from now. Great, im keeping her in for for a couple of hours so she can have her breakfast then shes free to go for a wonder. I will kill her if she brings mice back lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #23

Morning Hippus' Mum - I am so glad to see that Hippus is fine and been given a clean bill of health. What a relief for you!

My Kizzy has had a mouse this morning, but I suspect the poor thing was already dead - looked like full rigor mortis to me. Probably died of cold.

Banned

Cats owned: tortashell female
03-04-2010, 10:41 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
My Kizzy has had a mouse this morning, but I suspect the poor thing was already dead - looked like full rigor mortis to me. Probably died of cold.
OWWWW YUK there is no way i would let her back into the house with anything in her mouth or by her feet i couldnt touch it to get it back out of the house.

Sarah

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-04-2010, 04:11 PM   #25

Glad to hear the news! And better a dead mouse than a live one ......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-04-2010, 05:40 PM   #26

Oh definitely - by the time I'd asked OH to go and get rid of it (see, I'm not that brave either!) it had vanished!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #27

LOL, when you live alone you have to dispose of your own mice ... and stomp your own spiders, too, aaaargh!!