Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
29-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #21

Re: Where do your cats sleep?

Tommy likes the bed in the back bedroom its not used.. but when someone does stay the night he gets quite miffed ..next doors year old kitten which is put out each night sleeps in my chair..dont allow the kitten upstairs during the night as he wakes up to early and he can go out of the catflap if he so wishes..I also leave a small light on downstair for the kitten ..I know its sad ,!!!!!! lolo

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-09-2009, 09:33 PM   #22

Oh John, that poor kitten, still being put out at night. Why to they even have a cat and treat him that way? Thank goodness he can stay warm and dry with you .....

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
29-09-2009, 09:42 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Oh John, that poor kitten, still being put out at night. Why to they even have a cat and treat him that way? Thank goodness he can stay warm and dry with you .....
yep I feel so sorry for the poor little chap...he is in my house every day . and night..
when I had Millie pts a couple of months ago I wasnt going to have another cat. but now Iv got 2..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
29-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #24

At least he has someone who cares. At the moment i have 1 on the hardrive, 1 om the printer Guinness is curled up next to chunkie the kitten with the other 3 and Maisey on the bed settee. All the others are on the one of the other sette's so i am sat at the pc with a numb bottom

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
30-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #25

At night;
Bluebell sleeps on our bed.
Lilly sleeps on our bed or sometimes goes outside.
Emily sleeps on Lucys bed.
Smudge goes outside overnight.

During the day;
Blubell is out all day.
Lilly is out all day.
Emily sleeps on Lucys bed (yes all day AND all night)
Smudge sleeps on our bed all day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
01-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Oh dear cats' staff - do you get days of being ignored completely?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Have you been sent to Coventry, CatsStaff? Obviously the temp staff was NOT satisfactory ......
Yup, in loads of trouble- compounded by having to go away for work for three days this week. OH did his best but Smudge has been sat on my lap for the last hour glaring every time I move for an hour, Tolly demanded food, food and food and Cleo want fuss, fuss and more fuss.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
01-10-2009, 10:48 PM   #27

Poor, poor babies, what a shame when the staff does not meet ones expectations.....

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Havana brown, Bengal
03-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #28

Hmm, Koko and Rajah usually in any patch of sunlight during the day, usually in their windowsill boxes. At night I decided Nobody sleeps in my bed except me, mainly because of middle of the night play times and play fights. I woke up they got kicked out and we were all tired the next day. Now come 11ish they sleep in the living room in their beds. Both in the tiny one - the big one got squashed by Rajah though it is still used. But when the sun comes up (hurrah now not till about 7.15) two cats sit outside my bedroom door waiting not so patiently ...... going for a quick pee is a disaster after about 6.00am!