Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-07-2009, 04:38 PM   #21

Re: In other news...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink
What I'm dying to do is clip her nails..they are so ridiculously long that she scratches me just brushing her paw against me. But I don't think we're that far in the relationship yet...heck, Kuan Yin doesn't think we're that far in our relationship yet when I do it to her
Lol, good luck with the claws! She might be be of those gentle ones who lets you do it with no shrieking, thrashing and acting as if you were amputating her toes without anaesthetic ... and then again she may not ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
05-07-2009, 04:56 PM   #22

the way she already has drawn blood on me without trying makes me apprehensive to try, LOL.
i had to change my clothes last night and wash up. that girl body marked me from head to toe and even groomed me and i didn't want kuan yin to get mad, LOL.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-07-2009, 07:44 PM   #23

Onyx used to do that to me, and when I came back in the house Leia had to carefully scent-mark me again with her scent....... repeated daily ......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
05-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #24

LOL battle of the scents!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
06-07-2009, 08:25 AM   #25

Awwwwww bless Tink she does sound like a little sweetheart and has soooo obviously got very attached to you , I think I would be tempted to catnap her