Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
01-04-2009, 04:10 PM   #21

Re: Harri is lame....

Very pleased to hear that she is on the mend now xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
01-04-2009, 05:07 PM   #22

Just catching on this thread Jo, what a worry for you! Glad things are looking up now tho.
Cats, eh! who'd have them

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #23

More healing vibes to Princess Harri. Come on poppet - you keep eating and you'll be much better soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
01-04-2009, 07:41 PM   #24

Glad to hear she's perked up a bit. Hope she continues to improve.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
03-04-2009, 11:35 AM   #25

an update on Harri,
I had pretty much decided that i wasn't going to take her back to the vets at the RSPCA despite the fact that when i adopted her i had agreed to do so until they decreed that she was fit enough to go to my own vet..
Well my phone rang this morning and it was the RSPCA vet ringing to check on her seeing she was so unwell when they last saw her on Monday... and its now friday and they haven't seen her .... plus she was due to have her stitches out... so i had to run her down to them so they could see she was ok..(no thanks to the last vet of theirs i saw) they removed her stiches and gave me more vibravet and lyciene powder and also some mucodene to break up the mucous..... the vet was very nice and yes.. it was yet another different one... (we are running at four visits/four different vets)
but she continues to get better and had even put on a tiny bit of weight... she had gone from 1.02 kgs to 1.08 kgs
I trialed her yesterday and today without pain relief during the day and she ate well... so the ulcer on her tongue whilst still visible isn't giving her any grief...
so... she continues to be a bit better each day despite sounding like a musical instument when she breathes..lol and she certainly getting back to being a cheeky full of energy kitten!....
Her and George are going great guns together... i have been keeping them mostly apart the last few days because she is sleeping a lot... but he is very curious... and when ever i have her out of her basket for a play he is sniffing... and he hasn't hissed at her for a couple of days now...
She even pounced on his tail this evening.. he was sitting on the bottom stair... she climbed two up.. and then pounced on his tail... not impressed... but he just swished it away and moved himself up two stairs higher than her and glared... she ran to where i was watching....but was back stalking him a couple of minutes later.. so i dont think there will be any problems between them..
I do however have the camera loaded and ready in case i see them snuggled up!

Jo, George and Harri

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-04-2009, 02:18 PM   #26

All good wishes to Harri for a complete recovery. Let's hope it won't be long now. Glad to hear that she and George are building bridges and look forward to the snuggly photo!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-04-2009, 04:13 PM   #27

Lovely news! Bet she'll have George wrapped around her little paw in no time.