Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
30-07-2008, 04:23 PM   #21

Re: Eva and the Reiki Master

Very interesting; I'm surprised that Eva accepted him so well. I know nothing at all about Reiki (note to self - Google); but if it will help the Diva become less stressed, excellent! Good idea about the medication also; you can always try that later if the other doesn't work ....

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
30-07-2008, 04:25 PM   #22

Elaine, I noticed you didn't mention the use of crystals at all in your description of the session. Did he use any, or did he just sit?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
30-07-2008, 08:10 PM   #23

No he didnt use any crystals but this was only an introductory session to see if she was accepting the energy

Almost a Veteran Member

31-07-2008, 09:19 AM   #24

Gotcha Makes sense!

Catsey Veteran

04-08-2008, 03:24 PM   #25

Well, Bob will be back tomorrow morning. Interstingly enough, Eva hasnt been nearly as grumpy as she normally is and was surprisingly relaxed about the puppy who visited.
Lets see what happens tomorrow

Almost a Veteran Member

04-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #26

Great news Elaine! I do believe animals are very sensitive to things such as energy (whether you interpret that as people's emotions, energy levels etc.), a lot more so than humans. I'm guessing Bob has a very calm energy level and through these sessions, where it's intense one-on-one with her, she's slowly picking up on it. Or quite quickly it would seem! Glad to hear she's chilling out a bit

Catsey Veteran

05-08-2008, 11:20 AM   #27

Reiki update.
Eva wasn't quite so receptive today, kept wandering off from room to room. I cannt confine her to one room coz as soon as you close a door, she wants out but thats just typical cat behaviour. Bob said that she did accept a little, he wants to try again next week but did say that he was concious of the money factor and doesnt want me to waste money if she is not going to be receptive.
He has given me a bottle of Bach flower remedy, 5 drops twice a day in her food. It may take a week or two to take effect. He has blended together Crab Apple for detox purposes, Beech to restore Intolerance and flexibility and Vervain to remedy over enthusiasm, impulsiveness and restores restraint.
Eva was quite happy when he arrived, settled down giving him big sexy blinks but as soon as he began with the healing hands thing, Eva was off, sitting by food bowl for more buscuits, gave Bernie a whacking and just generally behaving like the Diva she is. She even crapped on the floor for him
We'll see how it goes next week, after having used the bach remedies.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-08-2008, 11:42 AM   #28

Ah, she's a rebellious young lady Maybe these are just the last throes of anger offering a final stand off; possibly next week she will be more receptive especially with the herbs to help her.

I'm a firm believer in herbs. My herbalist did wonderful things to restore various balances within me.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-08-2008, 12:04 PM   #29

Here's hoping the Bach's flower remedy will help Eva.......sounds like she showed Bob her real self today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
05-08-2008, 12:06 PM   #30

I used to be very sceptical about this stuff but my best friend does 'whispering' and she has had some amazing results. Bubbles adores her which is unusual

Perhaps if she doesn't accept the reiki, finding a reputable 'whisperer' to talk to her and find out if something else is going on might help.

Hope this works anyway