Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
14-07-2008, 02:39 PM   #21

Re: Six Kilos of Cat (and other pics!)

Those photos are amazing! Their coloring is gorgeous & I love their beautiful eyes
One of my favorites is of Darcy enjoying the sunshine, Stravinsky next to the scratching pole, & Darcys priceless face Thank you so much for sharing their photos!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
14-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #22

Thanks HappyKatz They do love their scratching pole, and the sun (perhaps as it's so few and far between up here in Scotland!)

They do have mesmerizing eyes; one of my ravourite things about cats, their gorgeous eyes

With colouring I've noticed Darcy is much more tabby with 'ginger' whilst Minsky is more tabby with grey.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-07-2008, 04:15 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep
Pinklizzy - they do have a LOT of hair too, need to invest in a brush methinks. I love their little fuzz

Dandysmom - I do love big cats! My two girls at home, Sophie and Chaska, are both really wee. Sophie looks a lot like a British blue (but has some torti in her) and Chaska is literally a runt and even though she's 7, she looks about 9 months old! So these boys are a total change to what I'm used to, but I do love them so Will have a wee peek for photos of Chancer, Tucker and Leia now

Here's a pic of my 9 year old 14 pound girl! She's not fat, just a long, tall cat!

Oh, and as to hair, have you considered a Furminator? Cat grooming tool, unbelievable how much fur it removes from the coat. Several threads about it on here; many of the members have one and swear by them!

Almost a Veteran Member

14-07-2008, 04:17 PM   #24

She weighs exactly the same as Stravinsky and has the same build as him, but of course more feminine and pretty

She is gorgeous, and she looks so happy and content with her catnap there! I love her colours and markings, such a pretty silver colour. And Leia is one of the names I've always wanted to call a cat if I ever got a girl

Thanks for sharing! I think the length does definately affect the size and weight!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-07-2008, 04:22 PM   #25

Thanks, meep! I love her to bits, she is a pretty cat IMO. but I'm biased, of course. I edited my post above to add a comment about grooming, did you see it or had you already read the original?

Almost a Veteran Member

14-07-2008, 04:24 PM   #26

We are all a bit biased, but she is gorgeous - very very pretty

And I did see the tread on furminators, have been looking at them on ebay all day! Have seen one which is 1.75 inches - is this far too small or ok for a cat? It is the cheapest one available on ebay...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
14-07-2008, 04:28 PM   #27

There very beautiful kittys. I hate to say it but i love big cats.

jane

Almost a Veteran Member

14-07-2008, 04:47 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kado
There very beautiful kittys. I hate to say it but i love big cats.

jane
Thanks Jane But why do you hate to say it? Big cats are gorgeous, but petite wee felines are divine

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-07-2008, 05:08 PM   #29

They are beauties,lovely glossy coats...