Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-06-2008, 10:09 AM   #21

Re: Dear old Suzy

Oh dear - poor old Suzy. Are you permitted/can you take her to the vet without her owner being there?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-06-2008, 10:17 AM   #22

What a lovely dog! It's good to hear that her joint problem is being helped but the melanoma sound a bit worrying. I hope that it can be easily dealt with and she can continue with a good quality of life.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
24-06-2008, 11:12 AM   #23

I am just waiting on the owners mother to call me back. Have had a look inside her mouth at the other two, one seems to me to have grown a little more. The one on her nose is tiny, I only noticed it as I was giving her face a good wash this morning.
I am quite frightened for her now as I have been reading about facial melanomas all morning.
I have also noticed a little blood on her chew bone this morning.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
24-06-2008, 01:39 PM   #24

I have been told that she is due back in the vets next week when her owner comes home, so will wait and see. In the mean time I am gonna love her to bits